Perched atop one of Rivière-du-Loup`s many rolling hills and ridges with an exceptional view on the St-Lawrence river and its renowned sunsets.
Here`s a beautiful residence on an exclusive site in a young residential district. No neighbor, on the back nor on the left of the property. From your living-room, you will appreciate the view on the Kamouraska islands and the famous ski resort Le Massif.
Residence located in a crescent at the end of the street, very quiet and low traffic. Ideal for a young family since the district is fairly new and still in development.
Executive 4 BDRM house in excellent condition. All floors and entrance are hardwood and ceramics... Large designer kitchen with granite counters and a large bay window that exudes natural light. Basement fully completed with a large family room, a gas fireplace, a home-cinema theater, a workshop, and a side entrance.
Several improvements over the past 7 years :
- Water heater changed in 2017
- All rooms on the 1st. Floor with ceiling decorative moldings.
- Fresh paint.
- Kitchen with a nice granite countertop with ceramic backsplash
- Home cinema theater with screen and projector electrically retractile and integrated into the ceiling.
- Propane fireplace in basement.
- Mature cedar hedge, several trees, fences surrounding the land at the back...
- Electric door opener for integrated garage and free-standing garage.
- Bathroom on the first floor fully renovated with a cabinetworker style furniture.
- Ceramic entrance stairway
- Insulation and installation of electricity, heating, telephone, and internet for the free-standing
- Installation of an 8 feet patio door offering a fantastic view on the St-Lawrence.
- Convectair heating on all rooms on the first floor.
- Side entrance, ideal for children, visitors, etc.
- Installation of a 3 seasons solarium 11.5X15 with patio door for easy access to exterior BBQ
- and terrace.
- 8 X 16 terrace.
The 4 bedrooms along with the home office in the basement all have clothes closet. The master bedroom has a double clothes closet and a closet with shelvings.
All windows are PVC including those in the basement.
Nice natural lighting in the basement. ( 5 windows 4.3 feet X 22 inches.)
Fully paved parking for 8 cars or more. Ideal for RV or boat.
Free-standing garage16x26 on a concrete base with electricity, heating, telephone, and internet. Equipped with 100 amps. electric entry. Ideal for a handyman.
Fully landscaped lot of 14,880 square feet with a fence, cedar hedge, and several trees.
Lot in the shape of a triangle giving you the largest piece at the back of the house.
The front width is only 48 feet while the back width is more than 180 feet.
There is a cedar hedge of approximately 50 feet on the left side of the house.
SouthWest orientation, the sun is in the front part of the house for most of the day offering you beautiful sunsets when weather permits.
Residence on an exceptional and unique site in Riviere-du-Loup, definitely one to visit, you`ll fall under the spell.
- All blinds
- All light fixtures and 1 fan
- Central vacuum
- Air exchanger
- Electric garage doors (2 remotes)
- Stainless dishwasher (Maytag)
- Gaz fireplace (refill on location-transfer of contract)
- Home cinema theater (projector and screen)
- Personal belongings and furniture
- Fibre cement
- Propane gas
- Raised panel oak
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- Crown moulding
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- Rotary intersection
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services: