Inverness village (Chaudière-Appalaches). Built in 2000, Canexel siding, Acadia color. in bucolic area with a gorgeous panoramic view on a mountain and lake as well. Superb area for snowmobile and ATV fans.
Twenty minutes away from Thetford Mines or Plessisville, one hour from Quebec.
Location certificate and land survey up-to-date. Lot without servitude. Turnkey property with a strong loving care. I have been the only owner and occupant since my house has been built eighteen years ago.
- Roof rebuilt in 2016 metal roofing products,
- The ground access balcony to the parking was built in 2016. Made of composite products.
- The balcony in front of the house was enlarged the same year, to become a second large patio, covered with vinyl PVC membrane, extremely durable with a fancy look.
- At the ground floor, underneath the previously mentioned patio, a second one built with concrete blocks, close to the pool (new liner fixed, eight years ago).
- New bathtub installed in 2017.
- New faucets installed at every water outlet installed in 2018, (top quality).
- By electricity, baseboards heaters and wall convection.
- One wood fireplace on the first floor (in dining room).
- Wood stove (slow combustion) on the ground floor (family room).
- Two independent chimneys made of stainless steel stacks.
- Sweeping done annually. Both work well.
- Surface well with good potable water.
- 750 gallon septic tank with conform leaching field cleaned every two years since the construction.
- 40 gallon hot water tank changed in 2015.
- 200 Amps main electric board.
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Floating ceramic
- Melamine cabinets
- Double sink
- Purification field
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Alarm system
- Freestanding bathtub
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- Architecture of the facade
- Central air
- Cathedral ceiling
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- Blind alley
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails
- Pedestrian path