Newly renovated kitchen, new pool, asphalt pavement (2018)
Turnkey, this pretty house will charm you!
It was designed to be very functional, with lots of storage. Since acquiring the property in 2008, I have made several renovations aud upgradings.
- Open concept kitchen, dining room and living room;
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
- Very well lit;
- Finished basement.
- 20' X 20 'patio with maintenance-free floor (wood fiber style) with aluminium fence;
- Heated swimming pool with a salt system;
- Fenced yard with aluminum doors to store your tent-trailer or boat;
- Child swingset and side yard;
- Shed connected to electricity;
- Dog pen.
Accessible on foot:
- Grocery and hardware store;
- Drugstore with medical center;
- Post office.
Also located near Highway 20.
- Varnishing and sandblasting (parquet flooring - 2008);
- Complete roof (2009);
- Wardrobes: entrance and bedroom 2 (2009);
- Change all interior doors and wardrobe doors of the house (2009);
- Replaced all electrical baseboards and installed programmable thermostats (2009);
- Installed a 5' X 5' aluminium door on the right side (front view) to store trailer tent or boat (2009);
- Bathroom cabinet and furniture on the floor (2010);
- Plumbing (2010);
- Basement bathroom completely remodeled(2010);
- Wardrobe master bedroom (2011);
- Stairs and entrance in hardwood and ceramic (2011);
- Install floating floor in the hall of the basement;
- Replace outdoor vinyl by wood fiber (Canexel) and redid marquise with addition of aluminum columns (2012);
- Patio 20' X 20 'including maintenance-free floor (wood fiber style) and aluminum fence and locked section for swimming pool, complies with the regulations (2015);
- Landscaping (2017);
- Asphalt driveway sealer (2018);
- New swimming pool with solar light (2018);
- Renovation of the kitchen for a modern decor (2018).
- Possibility to add a garage if desired;
- If attached from the house: about 23' x 24';
- If detached from the house: approximately 24' X 26' (but conditional on removing the shed);
- The house is located between 2 duplexes. You also have the option to convert the house.
Contact Mr. Christian Soucy at St-Cyrille Town Hall at 819-397-4226 for full details.
- Aluminium Siding
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Melamine cabinets
- Cold room
- Cedar wardrobe
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
- Step-up bath
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- External facing
- French doors
- Above ground
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path