!! New Price !!
Ready to build! No taxes, sale by individual.
The only land on the estate that touches the summit of Mount Hatley.
Very large 6.9 acre mountain lot located in the private domain of Mount Hatley Park, in the Eastern Townships.
Rectangular, about 250 feet of facade and 920 feet deep. No neighbors in the back.
Overlooking the top of Mount Hatley with a view of the Massawippi Valley and Vermont in the distance. Wooded lot, old maple grove, and facing south for sun all day. Perfect for a passive house.
Facade of the grounds overlooking an old alpine ski trail (Montjoye), and easily accessible for winter sports such as slipping, skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. Bike and hiking trails also around.
You will find the tranquility and charm of the region. Kayak, Boating, Biking, Skiing, all for outdoor enthusiasts.
Access to the property is via the newly asphalted Dunant Road, bordered by a stream.
A 13 minute drive from the University of Sherbrooke, 5 minutes from the picturesque village of North Hatley and access to Lake Massawippi, halfway between Sherbrooke and Magog and near Mount Orford, Owl's Head and Sutton. 90 minutes from Montreal
It is the only land on the estate that is buildable on the summit of Mount Hatley.
Be among the privileged!
Everything is in place to build your dream home or cottage.
- Certificate and plan implantation
- Percolation test
- Deforested building area
- Cost of construction of access road (Value: $10,000 + tx)
- Plan of an ecological construction project available and validated by the town hall (building permit) + all tenders.
* Civic number for information only.
The cadastre is being changed with the addition of 1.000m2. The municipal assessment will also be reviewed.
To go there:
- Or via Horsefall Road, park at the end of the road before the barrier and continue on foot along Horsefall Road. Our field G starts from the gate on your left. Horsefall Road runs along it. To reach the area already cleared for construction, continue on Horsefall Road, there will be a first right turn then 300 feet after a road leaves on your left towards the top of Mount Hatley. Our terrain continues along this path. The cleared area is 650 feet along this road.
- Either by the private road of the domain starting from Dunant Street, entering on this private road take the first road on your right and go up to a sign indicating you where you are on ground G. Continuing, you will arrive on another road which is Horsefall and you take on the left. Horsefall Road runs along our property. To reach the area already cleared for construction, continue on Horsefall Road then 300 feet after a private road leaves on your left towards the top of Mount Hatley. Our terrain continues along this path. The cleared area is 650 feet along this road.
Signs are positioned along the paths to show you where you are in relation to lot G.
Enjoy your visit
- Flat geography
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- building lot
- follows de mountain side
- level geography
- Black soil
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Day nursery
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf resort
- Sportif center
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Cycling path