Raised bungalow for sale. Canadian style with beautiful monumental columns and real fieldstone cladding. Best price in the neighborhood for a comparable property. Make your offers!
- Located in the Jacques-Cartier borough.
- Very large lot with privacy. Large cedar hedge.
- 863 sq. m. (9,289 sq. ft.) of land! Possibility to divide into 2 lots with city exemption.
- Family neighborhood with 2 parks and an elementary school nearby.
- Public transportation nearby.
- 1-2 km from essential services (supermarkets & pharmacies, Carrefour de l'Estrie, Plateau St-Joseph).
- 1-2 km from downtown, restaurants, and highways 10 and 55.
- Doors and windows.
- Painting of woodwork and soffits.
- Air conditioning with exterior heat pump.
- Calibration of the heating system.
- Landscaping and drainage of gutters.
- Interior painting.
- 4 bedrooms.
- 1 bathroom and 2 shower rooms, one of which is attached to the master bedroom.
- Open-plan common living space on the first floor.
- Large living space in the basement. Possibility to create a 5th bedroom.
- Basement 75% finished.
- Living area of 110 sq. m. (1184 sq. ft.) per level, so 220 sq. m. in total!
- Large windows and high ceilings, lots of light.
- Large storage space and a workshop in the basement.
- Cedar closet in the basement.
All fixed equipment (light fixtures, curtains, etc.) is included.
Appliances are not included.
Furnishings and decoration are negotiable.
- Hot water
- Wooden cabinets
- Built-in oven
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Cedar wardrobe
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
- Partially finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- Architecture of the facade
- Central air
- Decorative Columns
- 9ft ceilings
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Corner lot
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Pedestrian path