Beautiful townhouse (in a lovely and new quiet neighborhood) built in 2015.
Friendly and respectful neighbors.
New construction warranty until 2020 (transferable).
Open concept living / dining room, bright kitchen with central island.
Great bedrooms with large windows and a spacious bathroom upstairs.
The house faces south which allows you to enjoy the light and warmth of the sun during the sunny days. A nice fenced backyard will let you do the BBQ, play with the kids and have your own private garden, if desired.
There's a possibility to have one more bedroom in the basement, as well as a large family room.
- Excellent soundproofing of neighboring units.
- Two outdoor parking spaces with possibility of putting a double carport (as in the photos).
- You also have only 5 minutes by car (20 min walking distance) from Mont-Bellevue Park which offers beautiful hiking trails and mountain bike trails.
- 10 minutes drive from the University of Sherbrooke (or 20-30 minutes by public transport)
- Within walking distance of the Jean-XXIII primary school, the international school of Phare, nurseries, the Metro grocery store, Belvedere Park and public transport.
You can reach us at the following NRs:
819-437-7145 - Rita
819-432-7840 - Serge
Photos of the house when buying it in 2015:
Description of the house (model : Lévis contemporaine) :
Lot dimensions (land number: 5 322 677):
Lachance - company with the highest GCR rating:
- Vinyl Siding
- Imitation Stone
- Melamine cabinets
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Partially finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path