Camping Gaspe offers an amazing opportunity to an aspiring entrepreneur. Live on the campground in a new Wildwood 40ft park model home with a 30 ft deck providing direct access to the office. Nestled along the beautiful shores of the Douglastown bay, estuary of the St-Jean river, this park is situated about halfway between Percé and the Forillon National Park, and approximately 10km from downtown Gaspé.
- Approximately 300 meters of water frontage
- 53 sites of which 24 are full service RV sites including 12 seasonals
- Brand new state of the art septic and electric systems (installed 2017)
- Floating dock
- canoe and kayak rentals, bicycle rentals
- 1 km from bike path which goes to downtown Gaspé
- 1.5 km from Haldimand Beach, considered the most beautiful beach in eastern Canada
- Full service bathrooms and coin operated shower facilities
- Coin operated laundry equipment facility
- Beautiful gazebo with 2 large picnic tables for dining or entertainment
- Beautiful well furnished playground including swings and slides
- Large workshop and storage building
Very clean and well maintained.
- Panoramic view