New development in Chertsey, Lac Clermoustier estate
** Important ** : Only 1 waterfront lot available (Lake Clermoustier)
All lots in 2nd row have notarized access to Lake Clermoustier. tNo construction at the back of the 2nd row lots, just the forest on about 100 hectares.
The surface areas of the lots are between 52,000 sq. ft. and 170,000 sq. ft.
Lots are ready-to-build
The construction of the road is completed
Connection to Hydro-Quebec completed in spring 2021
Internet (Optical Fiber) will be available during winter 2021-2022
Prices for lakefront lots are at $2.95 per sq. ft (+ taxes)
in the 2nd row lots are at $1.85 per sq. ft (+ taxes)
Lac Clermoustier is a magnificent ecological lake, with no motorboats and a very low density.
The municipality of Chertsey is a resort area with beautiful scenery with many lakes and streams converging on the Ouareau River and multiple trails in the Forêt Ouareau Regional Park.
Activities at less than 30 min;
- Parc Régional de la Forêt Ouareau for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, biking, or hiking.
- Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson Estérel for skating, snowshoeing and dog sledding.
- Ski Resort Val St Côme, Ski Resort La Réserve in St Donat, Ski Resort Mont Garceau in St Donat, Ski Resort Montcalm.
- Super Glissades Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- La Source Bains Nordique in Rawdon.
- Rawdon Waterfalls
- Aerial walk in the Arbraska trees in Rawdon.
- Rawdon Golf Club and Esterel Golf Club
Please contact us at 514-652-0807 for more information or for a visit!
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Mature trees
- building lot
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area