Magnificent property for sale on one level on the edge of the majestic Lac Des Îles in Entrelacs.
- Huge lot of 102,000 square feet including, 250 'feet of frontage directly on the edge of the lake.
- Built in 1984
- Western cedar siding on the exterior
- Eastern cedar inside.
- Dimension of 68 'x 34'
- Large windows
- Breathtaking view of the lake.
- 10 'wide gallery encircling half of the property.
- New glazed exterior ramp and handrails will be installed in June 2021 (to come).
- Cathedral roof in the living room.
- 3 patio doors of six feet each.
- 2 huge fireplaces with heat recuperators.
- 5 bedrooms on the first level.
- 2 full bathrooms, one with a whirlpool bath.
- 1 bathroom
- Large dining room with bay window
- Kitchen with an island with solid wood cabinets (Ash).
- All doors are solid wood.
- Ash floor with a dimension of five inches (5 '') wide.
- Large entrance hall.
- Huge family room in the basement.
- Independent entrance door to the basement.
- Washer and dryer entry.
- Large storage room.
- Private entrance with several outdoor parking lots.
- Irrigation system.
- Alarm system connected to the central.
- Artesian well.
- Septic tank will be replaced in 2021 (the order has already been placed, we are awaiting installation).
- 16'3 x 22'6 foot boat house with gangway on each side.
- Independent (T) shaped dock size: 6'3 x 22'5 feet + 8'4 x 20'6 feet.
Large navigable lake to practice your favorite sports with exceptional water quality for swimming.
- The Lac des Îles is nearly 4,731 square km in area.
- 8 minutes from the village.
- 15 minutes (12km) from Ste-Marguerite du Lac Masson or Estérel.
- 25 minutes (25km) from Ste-Adèle.
- 30-35 minutes (34km) from St-Sauveur and its ski slopes.
- Around 45 minutes (52km) from the village of St-Donat etc.
Entrelacs is crossed by the Trans-Québec snowmobile trail 43.
The practice of:
- Cross-country skiing
- Ice skates
- Hiking etc ....
The property is a charming and peaceful place, in harmony with nature surrounded by birds, ducks on the lake, occasional deer, sport fishing.
Perfect for work at home and for complete relaxation.
One glance is worth a thousand words.
- Curtains and rods
- Murals in three (3) bedrooms
- Ceiling light and two (2) murals in the main bathroom
- Mural in the basement bathroom.
- Curtains and rods in master bedroom # 1 and bedroom # 2
- Wood stove
- Raised panel maple
- Purification field
- Septic tank
- Cedar wardrobe
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Whirlpool Bath Tub
- Step-up bath
- Separate Shower
- Partially finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- Highway access
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Mature trees
- Watering system
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails
- Pedestrian path