Magnificent woodland in the city of Notre-Dame-De-La-Merci.
Access to the woodlot is from the intersection of 347 and Chemin des Fauvettes.
The land will be split in two. the part on the left will be kept by the current owner and the right part will be sold. This part of the land is 725 000 square feet +/- in a rectangular shape with an access road 80 feet wide x the depth of 2588.25 feet common between these two lots. The land for sale is 6,733 hectares, 16,637 acres, 67,328 square metres or 724,710 square feet of rectangular shape with 85,325 metres of frontage (280').
To have access by vehicle to the site, you have to go to the end of Chemin des Fauvettes, there is a roundabout that penetrates at least 100' into the land.
It is easy to park there, or to set up a camp for construction.
Currently, the woodlot has several fairly well developed snowshoeing and hiking trails, especially in the south section of the lot. To reach the end of the woodland (in a straight line) it takes about 45 minutes by foot. The land has small streams and beautiful views. It is possible to build on the land.
- 2.5 km from the center of the village of Notre-Dame-De-La-Merci.
- At 3.2 km from the reception of the Parc Régional de la Forêt Ouareau.
- 15 minutes from the village of Saint-Donat.
- Less than 15 minutes from the Montagne de ski La Réserve
- 20 minutes from Mont Garceau
- 20 minutes from Val Saint-Côme, this is the perfect place for skiers.
- 1km from Kabania with direct access to the Regional Park of the Ouareau Forest and its national trail with many refuges.
A perfect place for mountain biking, hunting & fishing enthusiasts. In Winter snowmobiling, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. See the city's official website at www.mun-ndm.ca
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- stream / river
- building lot
- level geography
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park