A beautiful residential land, but very wild. No construction has been done, but there is a 100% working generator. No electricity or water supply yet. Although the terrain is level, there are flat surfaces to build on. Hunting is possible; partridge, wild turkey, bear and white-tailed deer. There is no noise or light pollution.
It's a perfect ground for survivalist. While keeping the opportunity to build a residence there in the future. The private road are in good condition and is easily road with an SUV. So, its need paved so that a car can travel on it due to a steep slope.
- No neighbor
- 255,675 ft2 / 5.86 acres / 7 arpents
- Cadastre: Lot #5 127 064
- Easy to set
- Clay parking lot
- Easement for the private road Lot # 5 402 927
- Natural water source on the land
- Private road along the land
- Mature hardwoods (over 30 years old)
- Trees are easy to fell and are perfect as firewood (dry wood).
- Water Access
- Mature trees
- building lot
- level geography
- Black soil
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails