Completely renovated! Large bungalow 44' x 36' (1 584 sq/ft) located in a cul-de-sac.
- Near all services.
- Property has no neighbors behind or to the south side with mature trees.
- Possibility to easily convert to inter-generation layout.
- Land size is approximately 7,200 sq./ft.
- Large front and back cement balconies.
- All windows changed in 2017.
- New thermopump installed in 2017.
- New asphalted driveway completed in 2018, can easily accommodate 4 cars.
- Open concept living area, kitchen and dining room. Abundant windows provide exceptional lighting. Elegant engineered wood floors throughout. New compact heating boards with improved performance and comfort.
- Numerous areas to relax or work on projects
- Granite counter tops and large breakfast island (7' x 3') can seat at least 4 people. Sliding under cabinet shelves provide maximum storage and functionality. High performance stainless steel stove range.
- Sliding patio door illuminates kitchen and provides easy access to balcony and backyard.
- Dimmers on all lights allow ease of setting changes
- 3 large bedrooms including oversized master bedroom
- Double sink bathroom vanity with Carrera marble top. Large freestanding bathtub of 66". Separate shower (60" x 32") with multi-function shower column.
- Open concept basement with endless possibilities. Real brick feature wall. Wood burning fireplace.
- Numerous windows create abundant lighting.
- Steel door with guillotine window leads to open stairway for access to backyard.
- In addition to a large living area, there is also place for an exercise area, office area, play area, and so on.
- Full basement bathroom has a large shower (46" x 37") with glass door.
- Washer and dryer space plus lots of storage.
- Interior garage (26' x 12' 10") offers abundant space for vehicle, work space area and storage
- Large cement backyard balcony (26' 8" x 9')
- Large cement front blacony (20' 1" x 6' 7")
- Large gated backyard (61' x 52') ideal for family
- Mature trees
Municipal evaluation in process of being updated by the end of this year to take into account all the renovations and improvements.
- Engineered wood
- Wood stove
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Freestanding bathtub
- Two sinks
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
- Potential income
Renovations and upgrades:
- Central air
- Half bath
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- With electrical outlet
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Blind alley
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool