Direct access to a navigable lake near Mont-Tremblant.
NATURE AT YOUR DOORSTEP!
Looking for a quiet, wooded location in the Mont Tremblant area to build the cottage of your dreams?
Looking for a place that has direct access to a large navigable lake without having to drive more than an hour and a half from Montreal (1 hour from Laval) or more than 2 hours from Ottawa-Gatineau?
You would also like to take advantage of the wide range of activities and services offered by the Mont Tremblant and Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts regions within 20 minutes?
Then this vacant lot of approximately 53,000 sq. ft., located on chemin des Alouettes, in the municipality of Lac-Superieur, is exactly what you are looking for:
- Very private and quiet area (dead-end and quiet bay)
- Beautiful large fairly flat lot in a mixed forest
- Notarized access to Lake Quenouille (navigable lake) just in front of the property
- Driveway entrance giving access to partially deforested lot to facilitate construction
- In an area surrounded by beautiful residences
- Private area with no neighbors either behind or next to the property
- Access to cellular networks and high-speed internet (Cogeco)
- Biological control of mosquitoes carried out by the municipality
- Possibility to moor your boat by adding a section to the existing dock
- Citizen management of the lake by a very dynamic residents' association
- No public landings, and launching and exiting boats in a dedicated area according to a schedule
- All in a well-managed municipality focused on protecting nature and the environment.
Ideal location for water sports, fishing (maskinongé, perch, bass), hiking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
The 2nd largest lake in the Mont Tremblant region with an area of 2.56 km²; it is a navigable lake renowned for the clarity of its waters and for the quality of its management (code of ethics, Lake master plan)
At the heart of Laurentian resort activities:
- Near the summer camp Le P'tit Bonheur
- Less than 10 minutes from Mont Blanc (alpine skiing)
- Less than 20 minutes from golf courses, bike paths and ski trails
- Less than 30 minutes from the Mont Tremblant resort and Parc du Mont-Tremblant
- Less than 20 minutes the service centers (supermarkets, hospital, Ste-Agathe-des-Monts, Mont-Tremblant)
Municipality of Lac-Superieur: Adjacent to the town of Mont-Tremblant, it is the second largest rural municipality in Quebec. Main gateway to Mont Tremblant National Park, it is frequented by outdoor enthusiasts. With the richness of its forest, its 24 mountain peaks, its 70 lakes, its three important rivers (Archambault, Le Boulé and the Devil), it is an ideal place to enjoy the true nature. The municipality has several hiking and cross-country ski trails.
Directions: re Google Maps
(from Montreal, Laval or the Lower Laurentians) (1h33 min) (120 km) (From Montreal, Quebec to Chemin des Alouettes, Lac Supérieur, QC, J0T 1J0)
Take Route Transcanadienne/Autoroute 15 N to QC-329 N in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts;Take exit 89 to St-Donat from Route Transcanadienne/Autoroute 15 N; Continue on QC-329 N; Turn left to Chemin de Val-des-Lacs, turn left to Chemin du P'tit Bonheur, turn right to Montée Desjardins, continue straight onto Chemin des Alouettes in Lac-Supérieur, look at your left for the lot DuProprio.
Directions (From Ottawa, Ontario)(2h04 min) (173 km) (From Ottawa, Ontario to Chemin des Alouettes, Lac-Supérieur, QC J0T 1J0)
Get on Autoroute 50 E/QC-148 E in Hull, Gatineau from Portage Bridge and Boulevard Maisonneuve N and boulevard Fournier N (11 min) (5,3 km); Follow Autoroute 50 E and QC-323 N; Get on Route Transcanadienne/QC-117 S to Rue Saint Faustin in Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré (1h43 min) (158 km); Take Rue Principale and Chemin du Lac Quenouille, stay on chemin du Lac Quenouille, turn left onto Montée Desjardins, continue straight onto Chemin des Alouettes in Lac-Supérieur (12 min), look at you left for the vacant lot DuProprio) (11,1 km)
The perfect place to reconnect with nature!
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- building lot
- partially wooded
- Black soil
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health Center (spa / massage)
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf resort
- Sportif center
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Cycling path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park