Waterfront: Lot features:
- Located at the entrance of the magnificent Parc Régional Poisson Blanc.
- Navigable waters with 240 km of shoreline, 80 islands and 3 different ecosystems.
- Free of charge, enjoy all year long the Park activities: http://www.poissonblanc.org/
- Waterfront land ready to build your dream cottage.
- Meanwhile, ability to maintain a vested trailer of occupation.
- Semi-wooded flat land of mixed forest with 300 feet of shoreline.
- Last land not built on a peninsula over 54.
- Only 6 km from the village and services.
- Dead end road but paved to the village.
- Several illuminated paths and 3 field entries.
- Several parking spaces for vehicles and trailers.
- A small fisherman's (4 x 8 )hut sheet with electricity and water.
- An outhouse (4 x 4) plates with electricity finished pine.
- A wood shed (4 x 16) in treated wood good for 9 cords.
- A sugar shack (11 x 13) in treated wood with electricity
- A small shed (6 x 6) for gas, landscaping tools, boat equipemnent and nautical sports.
- A shed(8x10) for electrical power. Insulated and equipped to sleep all year long.
A possibility to produce maple syrup with my cousin in your sugar schack.
- If you want to replace me and he will teach you the joy of making syrup and share the 40-50 gallons.
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- Beach front
- Mature trees
- building lot
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Sportif center
- ATV trails
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park