Beautiful SKI IN SKI OUT, Mont-Blanc, exceptional view, lots of extras, 4,555 sq. ft. of living area (in total).
Do not miss the 3D Tour!!!
Nestled halfway up the main beginner slope (the "Yodel") of Mont-Blanc ski resort in Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carré.
Its unique character, the quality of the construction and the attention to detail will charm you for sure.
Ski enthusiasts will be particularly pleased by the dreamlike spacious and practical ski locker room: cushioned benches, shelves, a ski rack and a mitten heater are to be found alongside many other amenities.
Thanks to its large north-facing windows, you will enjoy a superb view of Mont-Tremblant as well as fabulous scenery changes that only Mother Nature and the Quebec climate can offer you.
In this cozy construction of 2012, you will feel right at home in a contemporary-rustic-chic design. You will live there moments of relaxation and festivity among family or friends, with the complicity of the integrated audio system, if it so moves you.
*** What will not be revealed to you by the photos or the 3D views: ***
- Land of 95,753 sq. ft. (2.2 acres)
- Very peaceful place
- INCLUDED in the sale: fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer
- As for the FURNITURE: to discuss
- Integrated SURROUND audio system
- Our basement prefers being called "Garden Floor"
- 9 ft ceilings for the main floor
- The wood floors are made of oiled cherrywood
- All windows facing north have triple-thermos windows
- Central vaccum
- Heat pump
- 400 amp electrical input
- Artesian wells
- Eco-Flo septic tank
- 14 kw propane generator
- Alarm system with surveillance cameras
- Detached garage (24' x 24') with ground floor, perfect for the handyman, large workbench with drawers and room for lots of storage. Possibility to build a loft on the 2nd floor
- Intercom system between detached garage and residence
- 15 minutes south of Mont-Tremblant. 75 minutes north of Montreal
- 5 minutes drive from the village of St-Faustin-Lac-Carré for basic services
- 10 minutes drive from the city of Tremblant for shops, grocery stores, drugstores, medical clinics, etc.
- The Laurentien Hospital of Ste-Agathe-des-Monts is an 18-minute drive away.
- Cedar shingles
- Forced air
- Double sink
- Waste-disposal unit
- Birch cabinets
- Central vacuum
- Purification field
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Freestanding bathtub
- Ceramic Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- Highway access
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- On the ski hill
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park