Magnificent estate located near the ski slopes and the Chantecler golf course. This property is located on a 2.5 acre wooded area with majestic trees all around. The privacy and tranquility are so appreciated here.
It really is a paradise, whatever your dream.
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
- You dream of skiing, playing golf, lazing by the pool, being on vacation all year round;
- You dream of practicing your work at home with an independent entrance for your clients;
- You dream of a bigenerational house or a bachelor to provide additional income;
- You dream of a large reception hall and a bar worthy of the golden years to welcome your guests;
- You dream of self-sufficiency, permaculture, vegetable garden, orchard and even a few hens.
- You dream of energy security, our 4 heating systems will reassure you (wood, propane, electricity, oil)
The path to reach the house is lined with trees, among which there are huge pines over 400 years old. Unparalleled energy guardians.
A lighting system of more than 100 bulbs located in the trees, on the site of the swimming pool and in the landscaping highlights this place and makes it magical both in summer and in winter.
Parking spaces are plentiful (+15)
The view is magnificent everywhere on the land and on the huge terrace of the inground pool. This view is even more exceptional from the terrace adjacent to the house and is very relaxing.
This terrace and that of the swimming pool, both in field stone, are the result of professional landscaping that completes this unique panorama.
The salt pool, its large stone terrace and its 10 x 14 gazebo invite you to live in the sun on beautiful summer days. A dressing room and a dry toilet are also available to serve your guests at the pool.
The property is serviced by the municipal aqueduct system. However, there is a surface well in perfect condition, the quality of which has been validated. All you have to do is install a new pump, the pipes coming from the well are still usable.
At the level of the house itself, the entrance hall is spacious with a spiral staircase with its oak finished walls allowing access to the large basement family room. The rooms are very large and well oriented, the 'Bay Windows' type fenestration lets in exceptional light all day long.
The terrace adjoining the boudoir which is in full sun is an asset for the quality of life in these magical places. The ground floor bedrooms are large, with a walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
The office is very large and well lit with a view of the rear of the property.
In the basement, the exceptional height of the foundation walls provides ceilings over 8 feet. Actual living area is 3,994 square feet.
The large 33 x 27 foot family room benefits from a brick wall on the side of the slow combustion fireplace. The other walls are finished in oak wood. The very large bar counter and its functional fridges offer you many opportunities to celebrate.
You will also find in the basement two (2) bedrooms, a large shower room and toilet with double sink, a cold room, a storage room and a spacious access corridor to garage no. 1 and the exterior. Of the house, all of which could possibly serve as a secondary private entrance.
Over the past few years, we have had many renovations carried out, including;
Inside the house:
- On the ground floor, the sanding and finishing of the knotty pine floors of the living room, the dining room, the boudoir, the master bedroom and the hardwood spiral staircase to the basement;
- The installation of a gas fireplace in the living room and a new propane tank;
- Replacement of electric baseboard heaters in the boudoir and dining room
- The installation of a slow-burning wood fireplace in the large basement family room:
- The installation of a wall and French doors in the entrance hall;
- The installation of French doors for the office space;
- The renovation of the bathroom-shower on the ground floor;
- The complete renovation of the shower in the basement;
- The complete renovation of bedrooms 3 and 4 in the basement;
- The reorganization of spaces in Garage No. 1 for better access, storage and security;
- The reorganization of spaces in garage no. 2 for the purposes of better storage;
- The repair of an interior water leak on the municipality's entrance line.
Outside the house:
1. Installing a new pool heat pump
2. Installation of a new salt system for the pool
3. Installing a new pool filter system
4. Installation of a protective roof for the heat pump
5. Installation of lighting and power outlets in the pool gazebo
6. Making sure of the entire foundation of the rear part is waterproof
7. Replacement of all curbstones on the rear part of the house;
8. Installation of an underground line for the power supply to garage no. 2 and the chicken coop
9. The construction of a chicken coop space in garage no. 2 with its indoor and outdoor enclosure;
10. Installation of an underground line for the water supply to garage no. 2
11. The installation of a French drain on the surface the entire width of the rear part of the land where the orchard and the permaculture gardens are located
12. The development of a vegetable garden in permaculture;
13. The development of an orchard of 8 fruit trees (2 apple trees, 2 pear trees, 2 plum trees, 1 mulberry tree, 1 cherry tree) and 7 bins for berries
14. The construction of an exterior path to access the independent entrance to the huge fully finished basement
15. The construction of several mixed flower and vegetable beds
16. The construction of a distribution system to ensure the availability of running water on the southwest side of the property, with a sink in the gazebo and in the outhouse of the swimming pool
17. The construction of a shelter for firewood and storage of other furniture for the summer season
18. Construction of an outhouse for the pool area;
This large house offers many possibilities for room rental income or can easily be converted into a bigenerational or a bachelor.
In addition, the size of the land could allow either to build another building or to subdivide it to create a lot with access to Mont Loup-Garou road that can be built according to your family and friendship projects.
When you contact us to inform us of your intentions, could you ensure that you have confirmation of your mortgage financing or the availability of the required capital.
We will confirm a time for the site visit as soon as possible.
- Soft wood
- Floating tile
- Forced air
- Wood stove
- Propane gas
- Pine cabinets
- Double sink
- Gas range
- Cold room
- Purification field
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Cedar wardrobe
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Hen house
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
- Potential income
Renovations and upgrades:
- French doors
- Half bath
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Highway access
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- Mature trees
- Watering system
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park