Residential land for sale - READY TO BUILD
Take advantage of the advantages offered by this property for sale.
- Ready to build: the land is flat and already cleared. It also already has its asphalt driveway. All you have to do is dig to build your house.
- Close to amenities: located 4 minutes from the village of Sainte-Marguerite (grocery store, Caisse Desjardins, elementary school, daycare, town hall, library, marina, restaurants, bars, parks...) and 8 minutes from the village of Sainte-Adele
- Near the highway: located 7 minutes from Highway 15
- Nature and vegetation: surrounded by large mature trees, you will not have seen the street or the neighbors. The land is also bordered by an artificial pond where ducks, herons, and loons regularly come to cool off.
- Garden: fenced garden space included
- Lac Masson: access to the municipal beach, the boat ramp, and the federal dock
- Outdoors: outdoor lovers, you will be delighted! Walking, running, hiking, swimming, mountain biking, gravel biking, golf, fishing, downhill skiing, ski touring, cross-country skiing, fat bike, snowshoeing, ice skating... All this is within a radius of fewer than 15 km. Located 3 km from the P'tit Train du Nord for cycling, walking, or running in the summer and cross-country skiing in the summer. Located about ten kilometers from the outdoor trails of Sainte-Adèle (Chantecler, Parc du Mont Loup-Garou, Parc Doncaster). Located 3 km from Lac Masson, swimmable and navigable lake in summer and skateable in winter.
- Alpine skiing: surrounded by the Sommets mountains (Saint-Sauveur, Avila, Olympia, Gabriel) and by the Chantecler resort
- Water Access
- Flat geography
- Corner lot
- stream / river
- building lot
- No backyard neighbors
Near Educational Services:
- Day nursery
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf resort
- Ski resort
- Cycling path
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina