(Please note that this text has been translated from french mostly using Google Translate.)
Warm country house with a large open area with cathedral ceiling where it is pleasant to receive or just relax.
The surrounding nature is very abundant and isolates very well the house from the neighbourhood. It is therefore possible to enjoy the three decks and the pool in a complete privacy.
The heat pump was installed in June 2017 and even with air conditioning throughout the summer, my electricity bill was reduced by $193 annually.
Terrain and surrounding:
- Family friendly and quiet neighbourhood
- No neighbour to the right
- Playground at 2 minutes walk
- Near to no traffic street (dead-end)
- Generally flat terrain
- Very large variety of trees and perennials
House and outbuildings:
- Sheet metal roof
- Exterior brick on the 4 walls
- 18 feet pool
- Antique wood stove / oven on the ground floor
- The entire ground floor (kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom and office / bedroom) has a cathedral ceiling that rises to the roof.
- Slow combustion stove in the basement
- Pine floors on the ground floor
- The majority of fixtures have been changed in the last year for a more rustic style
- Many woodworks
- Basement 100% finished
- Large shed of 10' x 14' with shelves
- Wood shelter (3 walls) of 9' x 12' with metal sheet roof
- Functional kitchen with possibility of propane gas or electric cooker
- A large room on the ground floor with large wardrobe that can be used as a bedroom or office.
- Superb open area for the living room and dining room
- Bathroom with very large bath and shower with wooden furniture.
- Cozy living room with slow combustion fireplace in the basement
- Two bedrooms, one with large wardrobe in the basement
- The powder room in the basement includes a tub, a bowl and the entrance for the washer / dryer. Lots of storage space is available in this room.
If you want to feel like you're on vacation all year long, this house is for you.
The price is negotiable but within a reasonable margin.
- Sheet metal
- Soft wood
- Wood stove
- Raised panel oak
- Wooden cabinets
- Built-in oven
- Double sink
- Birch cabinets
- Gas range
- Central air
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Bath and shower
- Totally finished
- Crawl space
Renovations and upgrades:
- Architecture of the facade
- Central air
- Above ground
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- Near park
- Residential area
- Water Access
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- Blind alley
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails