* Free visit on Sunday October 4. Please notify us of your presence by phone at 514-716-1309 in order to limit the number of people in the condo. Hope to meet you! *
Located in downtown Laval, this spacious and warm condo is close to all services and has been well maintained over the years. The ideal place to enjoy the urban life of the developing city center, while living the calm that the main arteries do not offer.
The spacious open area is perfect for entertaining guests. The bedrooms are a good size, you can even fit a king bed in the master bedroom. Lots of storage throughout the apartment and a gas fireplace to warm up your winter evenings. In addition, it has private parking, two balconies, a shed, and pets are accepted.
- Air conditioner
- Central vacuum
- Blinds & curtains
- Washer & dryer
Maintenance in the building and the condo:
- 2020: Painting in the condo;
- 2019: Replacement of the condo's water heater, shed doors throughout the building and maintenance of the building's gutters;
- 2018-2017: Replacement of the windows of the entire building and of the condo's toilet;
- 2015: Roof redone and the condo's sink has been changed.
Within a maximum distance of 30 minutes on foot and 7 minutes by car:
- Several major transport axes (Highway 440 and 15, Boulevards Saint-Martin, Notre-Dame / Concorde, Corbusier, Chomedey, and Curé-Labelle).
- Several public transport options (Montmorency metro station, Carrefour bus terminal, buses 40, 42, 55, 60, 66, and 902). Near a cycling path.
- Several shopping centers and restaurants (Centropolis, Carrefour Laval, Center Laval, Galerie Laval, Quartier Laval and soon Espace Montmorency, several grocery stores)
- Several educational institutions (Cégep Montmorency, UDM Pavilion Laval, College Letendre, Laval junior, Laval senior, College Interdec, Multicultural library)
- Several health services (ambulatory hospital center, pharmacy, dentist, optometrist)
- Several leisure activities (Place Bell, Salle André-Mathieu, Maison des arts de Laval, Clip & Climb, Putting edge, Cinema, Cosmodôme, Maeva Surf, gym, escape games, Randolph playful pub)
- Natural gas
- Melamine cabinets
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Step-up bath
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental