Beautiful property for sale in Fabreville
Located in a cul-de-sac, quiet area near highways 13, 440, 640 and near beautiful parks, schools and all services for your convenience. A minute's walk from public transportation and a bike path.
Features and external assets
- Exceptional architectural style property built on a very large lot of 7,000 square feet surrounded by 16 feet high cedar trees on 3 sides for absolute privacy.
- Entrance for 4 cars leading to a double depth garage for 2 cars.
- Entrance in paving stones in front and backyard with 24' heated above ground pool, spacious patio with gazebo and a large shed.
Features and interior assets
- Charming split-level main entrance.
- Very bright living room with its turret and large fenestration.
- Double-sided wood fireplace in the center of the spacious open area.
- Kitchen with 18" x 18" ceramic floor, granite countertops and cherry wood cabinets.
- Bathroom with 2 sinks, double podium bath and separate shower.
- Shower room with shower and a washer-dryer inlet.
- Family room very spacious and bright thanks to the fenestration of the turret.
- 4 cozy bedrooms of good size.
- Fully finished basement with bamboo flooring.
Several inclusions including heat pump heating and air conditioning, air exchanger, central vacuum, alarm system and the possibility of including appliances.
A must see! Hurry, it's unique!
* The dimensions of the rooms are approximate and can be irregular.
- Vinyl Siding
- Double sink
- Waste-disposal unit
- Birch cabinets
- Central vacuum
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Alarm system
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Totally finished
- Above ground
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Blind alley
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path