Estate Sale - Municipal assessment at $ 371,000.
- Waterfront house in a none floodable zone.
- Very well located for a person who loves nature, the inclinaison of the ground allows a basement open to the water and allows you to put your boat by the water.
- Very peaceful area 10 minutes from the 440 and 15 minutes from the new bridge of the 25.
- Area of 14,500 surveyed (50 x 290), 17,500 (and +) non-surveyed. (50 x 350).
- $ 23 per square feet with the official survey and $ 19.3 per square foot for full lot (not cadastral)
- The new sewer connection to the city was done in 2016 by the city contractors (value of $ 25,000 made after the evaluation).
- The foundation is solid and does not move.
- All the interior was cleaned and repainted
- Non-flood zone, no problem with rising water in the spring.
- Roof redone +or- 10 years ago.
- Fireplace in salon.
Built in 1940, it needs the following renovations:
- Front and back balcony to finish.
- Exterior wall finish on deck side (rear) to do.
- Shingle on the roof of the deck.
- Crack in foundation to fill.
- sold as is, no legal garanty.
- Melamine cabinets
- Bath and shower
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- River / Waterfall
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina