This site was the first selected on the lake of the Jesuit, from where comes the address 1 lake of the Jesuit. The spot of the terrain is remarkable, it is on a peninsula on the mountainside. This cottage is gravity-fed with water having a spring in the mountain behind the cottage. The electricity is solar (2 panels in series) so no Hydro account.
- The fridge, stove and hot water tank are propane (2 x 100 pounds in series). The facade of the chalet is glazed by 2 patio doors and a large 84'' wide window, which gives excellent visibility on the lake.
- It is possible to sleep 9 in this cottage, double bed c/m (2), bed two steps another bedroom (3), futon in the living room (2) and Hide a bed in the living room (2).
- The kitchen, dining room and living room are fully glazed open plan with cathedral ceiling.
- Also included in the sale is a 16' x 12' platform with 4' x 12' gangway.
I have a boathouse for rent at $300/year or I leave my boat to do the 3/4 km because no way getting to the cottage. This boathouse has room for 3 parking spaces.
All offers in writing will be considered to conclude the sale.
Possibility to negotiate the price including Nordic boat 1760 the year 2004 (always been on this lake) + a boat lift.
I will always be ready to help you with the operations of your new cottage because I am not leaving this corner of paradise because we are the new owner of a new cottage on this same lake!
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Wood stove
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Gas range
- Purification field
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Separate Shower
- Residential area
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- Beach front
- Beach access
- Mature trees