- Multi generational house! Impeccable condition! Rapid occupancy possible!Superb gardens designed by award winning landscaper & 1st environmental price winner! Amazing berry garden! Treed area are incredibly tidy, comfortable and nice with their very fine mulch: Ready to plant your tent in the summer! Low maintenance yard with proper choice of trees and shrubs, and perennials.
- Velux windows, UNIQUE skylight! Mini-kitchen on 1st floor and so much more!
- Magnificent, bright, roomy custom-built (JR Rioux) house: 4 very large bedrooms on first floor + 1 BEDROOM on main floor, 2 bathrooms on first floor, 1 full bathroom on main floor! In sought-after Sand Castle district. Over 2800 sq. ft. of finished living space on a half-acre corner lot. + utility sinks. Perfect for family with members with limited physical abilities!
- UNIQUE MAIN FLOOR: Large bedroom with full bathroom (ceramic oversized shower 44" x 58" with thermostatic control) with rough-in plumbing and venting for the second laundry. + Utility sink in utility closet. The office on main floor, located across the large bedroom, could be used as an additional living room: Perfect for elderly relatives or person(s) with limited physical abilities: The bedroom and living room would provide them with their own living quarters, on the main floor! The bedroom on main floor is currently being used as a family room.
- BASEMENT semi-finished: 1 394 pi2, 7+ft ceiling. 7 windows, extremely bright!
Backyard: SOUTH. Lot professionally & beautifully landscaped, fenced flat yard with mature trees. Design by multiple landscape award winning owners. Fantastic berry garden!The lawn area is flat and big enough to play soccer or any other lawn games!All organic friendly, design by owner's wife, environmental and landscaping gold award winner!
- Large corner lot (2110 m2), very private, fenced and trees all around!
- Cul-de-sac, very little traffic, Well-maintained neighborhood, close to walking trails (200 m) and Sandcastle Park playground (500 m).
- Non-smoking home.
- House in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained, no repairs needed (inspected March 2019). Single owner.
- Garage: 773 sq. ft, with storage area, utility sink, and access to backyard.
- Possible rapid occupancy (July 2019)
- Rapid, easy access to autoroute 40 (3.3 km)
This house was built to last! A detailed inspection by a certified building inspector (March 2019) found the house to be in impeccable condition with no trace of shifting. Custom features that ensure durability include Schluter membranes for walk-in showers, ceramic wainscot in all bathrooms, laundry room, and utility space. Ceramic baseboard in all rooms with ceramic tile and bathroom hardware that comes with lifetime transferable warranty. All doors are solid wood for added soundproofing.
Bright atmosphere created by numerous windows and skylights. Window units swing open with hideaway cranks and lock with a secure snap-down mechanism.
Birch cabinets and vanities throughout create an impression of continuity with classic character. Convenient cable and phone connections in living spaces and ample electrical outlets cater to modern living.
Finished area: 2889 sq.ft. (main floor 1498 sq. ft., upper level: 1391 sq. ft.)
Semi-finished area (basement): 1394 sq. ft.
Oak and ceramic floors with matching oak and ceramic baseboards throughout. 9 ft. ceilings with crown moldings.
Spacious entrance with closet.
Large well-lit office and family room, both featuring frosted glass French doors are directly accessible from the entrance. Front veranda and treed front yard ensure privacy for front rooms.
Large, bright kitchen features generous birch cabinets and counter space, convenient pantry, large center island complete with the second sink. Ample dining area (seats 12), conveniently located next to the kitchen with sliding glass doors leading to the marvelous 4-season solarium (constructed on foundation) and access to rear yard patio. Solarium features slide and tilt windows on all sides. Access to the backyard via solarium, and steps leading to patio.
The living room is separated from the dining area by glass pocket doors and features a gas fireplace. Sliding glass doors open onto a porch overlooking the patio and beautifully landscaped backyard, steps lead to the stone patio.
Full bathroom on the main floor features ceramic walk-in shower with frosted glass door, thermostatic controls and convenient access from the garage via mudroom (as well from the main entrance hall).
A tiled utility closet with cupboards and utility sink is conveniently located in the mudroom. Plumbing and venting for potential laundry space have been installed in tiled mudroom closet.
With a full bathroom and potential laundry on the main floor, office or the family room could be used as a bedroom to create a comfortable living space for anyone with limited mobility.
Spacious master bedroom on upper level features attractive trey ceiling, his and hers wall-mounted reading lights, walk-in closet, triple windows overlooking the backyard. Well-appointed ensuite bathroom complete with double sink birch vanity, birch cabinets, separate tub with hand shower and walk-in ceramic shower with glass door and thermostatic controls.
Three additional upper-level bedrooms are spacious and bright with roomy closets. The fourth bedroom above garage features two double closets, large window and two skylights with remote controlled blinds and could serve as a bedroom or bonus/multi-media room/guest room. Each bedroom can accomodate 2 twin beds easily with room to spare (desk, bookshelves, dresser, etc.)
Built-in nook in the upper level hallway features birch cabinets with shelves designed to accommodate microwave oven and mini-fridge. Very convenient for nighttime snacking or infant feeding!
Large laundry room with wall-to-wall cupboards, sink and ironing space is conveniently located on the upper level. Skylight provides natural light.
Upper-level family bathroom features tunnel skylight for natural light, birch vanity and cupboards, tub and shower with thermostatic controls.
Three closets located in the upper level hallway provide extra storage space.
Heat pump, alarm system, air exchanger and rough-in for central vacuum system.
Smoke/carbon monoxide detectors
All ground floor and upper-level windows are shaded by durable faux wood Levolor blinds in mint condition after more than 8 years of service. Removable screens for all windows (including basement), patio sliding door, and garage, are all conveniently installed from inside.
Conveniently located directly across from school bus stop serviced by all school boards.
Partly finished spacious basement features 7+ ft. ceiling and is large enough for two good-sized bedrooms, recreation room, storage room and bathroom with sufficient space for a toilet, sink, bathtub, separate shower (rough-in plumbing in place) and sauna.
Extremely bright: Basement has seven windows (three 55x31, three 48x31 and one 37x31), distributed around three sides which provide natural light to brighten the entire basement. Basement windows slide open with secure locks.
Spacious, heated (electric heaters) two-door garage (12 ft. ceiling) with two power outlets, faucet and 7x12.5 ft storage area with utility sink and side door access to the backyard.
Beautiful professionally landscaped grounds include mature deciduous and evergreen trees: pine, beeches, maples of different species, birches, columnar oaks, mountain ash, Russian olives, and sour cherries. In addition to hardy shrubs (thuja, dwarf pine, lilacs, dogwoods, Japanese willow, hydrangeas, azaleas, weigela, spirea, potentillas, syringua, and more), prolific hardy small fruit shrubs (blueberry, gooseberry, red current, black current, raspberries), and hardy perennials (Rosanne geranium, Japanese anemones, daylilies, Asian lilies, and more). Long bloomers have been chosen to ensure color for the entire summer and well into fall. Plants have been chosen for being easy to care for and their hardiness. Three raised garden beds enclosed by cedar planks and a garden plot tucked among fruit shrubs provide ample space to grow vegetables. Large trees have been professionally maintained.
Septic field is legal size for a 4-bedroom home, unlike many 3-bedroom homes.
Backyard has sufficient open space for the installation of maximum size in-ground pool!
Three outdoor faucets and three electrical outlets are conveniently located around the house exterior.
Underground drainpipes carry the water down and away from main downspouts front and back of the house. Sandy soil (soil survey available) provides such exceptional drainage that sump pump has never been needed!
Yard is fenced on three sides and is in complete compliance with city bylaws. Beige fence color complements the color of the house. Property has been surveyed prior to installing a fence and iron posts were placed to mark property boundaries. Certificate of location is available and will be updated prior to sale.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 4.3 km to Saint-Lazare business district (6 min).
- On marked bike route.
- refrigerator, cook-top range, washer, dryer, mini-fridge, microwave oven, curtain rods, blinds (all 27 windows!), all fixed light fixtures, playhouse, swing set.
- curtains, freezer in the garage.
- Vinyl Siding
- Forced air
- Propane gas
- Wooden cabinets
- Cooktop stove
- Double sink
- Birch cabinets
- Laundry room
- Purification field
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Partially finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Flat geography
- Mature trees
- Corner lot
- Blind alley
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path