Ideal for young families, this near-80-years-old house in the heart of the Village has been entirely restored in 2010. A wee half-hour away from the Champlain Bridge, it lies at the heart of a quiet neighborhood, right on the front step of the Eastern Townships' splendors!
- Entirely renovated and solidified in 2010; never such an old house have looked this young!
- Kitchen cabinets going all the way to the ceiling;
- Wide double room at ground level;
- Hardwood floors everywhere at ground level (except bathroom);
- Spacious deep, comfortable bathtub;
- Wide basement living room waiting to be developed;
- Wash- and laundry room in the basement;
- Heated, sound-proof room underneath the garage;
- Located on a street corner, with mature trees and hedges providing much privacy;
- Inexpensive school and municipal taxes;
- Elementary school and 2 Daycare centers at very short walking distance.
- Exit 55 Highway 10: the cheapest gas in all Montérégie, bus lines to Montréal & Sherbrooke, Restaurants and market among the Top 5 best Microbrewery retailers in Québec;
- Near Farnham and Granby, 30 minutes from Samuel-de-Champlain Bridge to the front door;
- A short drive away from Bromont, Granby Zoo and the Eastern Townships' Wine Road.
Tenants are now leasing the house, with the possibility of vacating a few months earlier.
- Vinyl Siding
- Floating tile
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
- Partially finished
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Corner lot
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path