Discover the very last luxury villa at Lum Pur Fleuve
Spacious and bright luxury villa with a refined design and spectacular panoramic views. A rare opportunity for waterfront living. Enjoy private views on the river in every room through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Take note that it is still possible to purchase an additional interior parking space ($).
Unit Phase 3 - Luxury villa VR02: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2094 sq.ft. with two terraces 750 sq.ft. and 96 sq.ft.
All-inclusive price: $1,317,387.70 including taxes, three kitchen appliances, two interior parking spaces, one locker and air conditioning. Quick occupancy.
View the plan here
Visit a luxury villa virtually
- High-end finishings
- Three fully-equipped bathrooms
- Oversized kitchen island
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Engineered wood flooring
- Full-height melanine cabinets
- Built-in food pantry
- Large walk-in closet with integrated storage systems in each room
- Solid core entrance doors with deadbolt locks
- Central air conditioning
- Cellphone compatible smart intercom and entry control system
- Three built-in appliances included: Bloomberg refrigerator with built-in panels, built-in stovetop with a Fulgor Milano oven, and a Bloomberg dishwasher.
Elegant Architecture and Superior Quality Construction
- Luxury villa of 2 094 sq.ft
- Two spacious terraces overlooking the water of 750 sq.ft and one of 96 sq.ft
- Oversized windows in each room allowing for an abundance of natural light
- 9 to 10 inches reinforced concrete construction offering superior soundproofing
- 9 to 10 feet high exposed concrete ceilings
- Vast 20' x 15' balconies with 6' in depth with glass railings on aluminum frames
- Car washing station and bike racks located in the underground parking
Take advantage of the exceptional Lum Pur Fleuve common areas
The interior courtyard
- Beautifully designed illuminated water basin with fountains
- Large terraces accessible through the lobby' offering fully-furnished outdoor lounge spaces with firepits and BBQs
- Magnificent landscaping designed to complement the project's striking modern architecture
Common areas for each phase 2 and 3
- Vast hotel-style lobby with contemporary furnishings and high-end finishings
- Modern conference room in an inviting open space with floor-to-ceiling windows
- On the top floor of each building:
- Swim spa with an open furnished lounge area
- Fully-equipped gym with state-of-the-art equipment and full-sized windows
- Exclusive lounge entirely furnished with a fireplace and open-sky terrace offering incredible views on the river and the Montreal skyline.
View all the last available units here
Book an appointment to visit the last available units.
8310, boul. du St-Laurent, Brossard, QC J4X 0A6
Photos and images for reference purposes only. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Walk-in closet
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course