Note: price for the wine and grapes inventory at the date of purchase must be added to the selling price.
Modern vineyard with well appreciated trademark, established clientele, popular for its on site made wines and well positioned on the Brôme-Mississquoi wine route. Located on a gorgeous country road, guarded by mature trees, with a view on the Vermont peaks. Only 2 minutes from the provincial roads and 7 minutes away from Dunham vineyards.
Located on a 103 acres farm, the vineyard has 10,000 wines planted over 5 acres, 90 acres of forest and 3 buildings as well as all the material required for vine growing and wine making. A flourishing turn key business with a lot of growth potential - just add your passion for nature and wine!
- Recently renovated 63' x 33' building with laboratory area, wine making area, warehouse space and a "rustic-industrial" style wine tasting and selling store with a fully equipped kitchen.
- Old barn used for storing small tools and small motorized.
- A 7 500 sq foot hangar used for tractor and vine growing material storage and more.
- Possibility to build a house on the vineyard.
- vine growing: tractor, all terrain 4 wheeler, lawn mowing tractor, spreader, weeder, L shaped vine topper, electric generator, portable sewing machine to repair winter protection material, bird protection nets, winter protection canvas, battery powered clipper, battery powered tying tool, all small tools needed for vine growing.
- wine making material: pneumatic press, grape extractor and crusher, wine pump, several stainless tanks of various size, bottling machine (6 bottles), cork plugging machine, laboratory material and more.
Parking / Driveway:
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area