Lot within the boundaries of the beautiful village of Dunham
Located at the end of a dead end street.
Residential zoned with a size exceeding 2 acres (including the private entrance)
Access to the municipal sewer system.
Immediately available for construction
Fully maintained and is covered in grass
Access to high speed Internet (more than 100 Mbps) via Videotron
Walking distance to the following:
- Primary school
- Convenience store
- Post office/Library
- 60 minutes to downtown Montreal.
- 45 minutes to Quartier Dix/Trente
- 25 minutes to Bromont ski resort
- 20 minutes to Sutton ski mountain
- 15 minutes to the US border
To be noted:
- Servitude on this lot (and the two neighboring lots) permitting only the construction of a single family dwelling
- The buyer will also become co-owner of lot 5461689, used as a jointly owned access road with the neighboring lot (5461688)
- A well will need to be installed by the buyer... There is no municipal water services in Dunham.
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- partially wooded
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
Near Recreational Services:
- Ski resort