Built on an 11,200 sq. ft. lot adjacent to a wooded area, prestigious bi-generation home located in one of the most beautiful crescents of La Prairie. Meticulous construction and craftsmanship, modern decoration.
9' and 12' ceilings on the main floor, propane fireplace in the 2 living rooms. Abundant fenestration. Geothermal heating and cooling system. Lots of storage space.
Secondary entrance isolated from the main dwelling allowing for a home office or day-care in the basement.
The bi-generation apartment is located on the main floor.
- Heating and cooling system has 4 independent zones for more comfort
- Automated lighting control system for main floor and exterior lights
- Mural bed in the basement living room of the apartment
- Acoustic isolation (double gypse, résilient bars, Roxul acoustic wool) in between first floor rooms and around the machine room in the basement
- Both dwelling have direct access to the double garage
- 8'-6" ceilings in the basement
- 12' X 10' shed with exterior facing similar to the house
- 12' X 30' patio (concrete, wood and paving) for the main dwelling and 10' X 10' (concrete) for the apartment
- The wooded area in the yard is a municipal park which has a cross-country ski track
- Walking distance from secondary school La Magdeleine
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Polyester cabinets
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate entrance
- Potential income
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
Near Educational Services:
- High School