Magnificent 4 PLEX: 1 x 3 1/2 in the basement, 1 x 3 1/2 and 1 x 4 1/2 upstairs and 1 x 6 1/2 on the ground floor plus basement and double garage.
Very well maintained and renovated over the years.
Located in a quiet area, facing a park.
- Large backyard with space for gardening and above ground salt pool.
- Five storage spaces for tenants and owner.
- Ideal for owner occupant and telecommuting
- Very bright basement, furnished with office space that can accommodate 2 to 4 workstations.
- Parking spaces for each tenant.
Stable income and excellent tenants without problems.
Strategic location close to services, highways and public transport.
Close to :
- +/- 2 km from highways 30 and 116.
- 5 to 15 minutes walk from shopping centers which include: grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, cash desks, service stations, restaurants, veterinarian, etc.
- Daycare, elementary school and secondary schools
- Raymond-Lévesque Library and Parc de la Cité
- 10-minute drive to St-Bruno, Costco, Rona and other walks.
3 1/2 : 7,464$
4 1/2 : 11,124$
3 1/2 : 8,784$
6 1/2: 30,000$ (Owner occupied)
Total annual revenues (actual): 27,372$
Total annual revenues (potential when renting owner occupied apartment): 57,372$
Visiting dates: by appointment only.
The COVID-19 restrictions must be respected.
Note: visit of the apartments will be done following an accepted offer only
- Aluminium Siding
- Cast concrete
- Wooden dunnage
- Asphalt shingle
- 100 amps
- 200 amps
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Main floor laundry
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Bath and shower
- Step-up bath
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Potential income
- Above ground
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Service:
- Bicycle Path