This semi-detached house is distinguished by the judicious use of available space. The entrance gives you a nice overview of the ground floor and gives you access to the garage. The open area, including the living room, dining room and kitchen, maximizes space and promotes the distribution of natural light. The kitchen offers a large island favoring work and exchanges. The bathroom perfectly completes the layout.
The floor will fill the whole family with its 3 large bedrooms and generous storage spaces. The bathroom is a functional and relaxing space. The self-supporting bath and the ceramic shower will give you all the comfort you want.
The taxes included price is $632 356,75
- Electric hot air central heating, humidifier and filter
- Heat recovery air exchanger
- Melamine kitchen cabinets, closed to the ceiling, and quartz countertops
- Ceramic shower and freestanding bath
- Kitchen floor, bathroom, shower room, laundry room, entrance and ceramic garage landing
- Floor in wood slats 3 '' 1/4 in natural yellow birch pre-varnished
- Stairs, railings and handrails (# 200) in varnished yellow birch
- Central sweeper piping with one outlet per floor
- Simple parking and sidewalk in front of the crushed stone balcony
- Rear treated wood balcony 9 'x 5'
- Residential construction guarantee G.C.R.
- Copy of stone DB delivery notes (pyrite)
Exclusions: roughcast, earthwork decoration accessories
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Evening: Monday 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1 to 4 p.m.
** Several other models available **
For more information and to set an appointment, contaJct Serge Leclair at 514-996-5009 and visit our website!
- Aluminium Siding
- Forced air
- Melamine cabinets
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Freestanding bathtub
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school