The Real Vieux-Longueuil, with 2 indoor parking spaces.
Spacious condo of 1,049 sq. ft. (the largest unit size in this building), entirely renovated.
5-15 minutes walking distance to bus stops, groceries, other commodities of St-Charles street, schools, parks and Longueuil metro station.
5 minutes walk to Marina de Longueuil, where you can take the Maritime Shuttle to Old Montreal during summer.
- Very reasonable condo fees
- Excellent condo administration by co-owners
- Great "contingency fund"
- Impeccable common areas
- Safe building with fire detection system and video surveillance.
Corner unit facing South, garden side, large windows :
- Immense living / dining room, with plenty of sunlight
- Storage in each room
- Entirely renovated kitchen, with maple cabinet doors and quartz countertop
- Entirely renovated bathroom (see details below)
- Ready to move in.
Renovations of about 50K in 2015:
- Kitchen: cabinets, quartz countertop and sink, stainless range hood, wall to wall 24 inches ceramic tiles.
- Bathroom: large italian sink, shower base, nickel faucets, large ceramic tiles on floor and 3 walls, new toilet and mirror, wood corner cabinet.
- Floor of the living room and hallway redone in parquetry (same as in the bedrooms)
- Floors sanded and varnished in the 2 bedrooms.
- New pedestal sink and large mirror in half bath.
- Solid pine bedroom doors with brass handles.
- New Frigidaire induction range.
- New GE fridge, Whirlpool washer and dryer.
*** The appliances are included.
*** Parking spaces can be rented to other residents of the building.
*** Available now.
Windows and patio door replaced in 2013.
- Raised panel maple
- Double sink
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Half bath
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina