PURCHASE OFFER ACCEPTED
Very bright bungalow-style single-family home with 4 bedrooms, with one in the basement and 2 bathrooms.
Large lot of 9,340 sq. ft. fenced on one side and bordered by cedar hedges on the other two on which we find mature trees, a patio/terrace, and a double shed; beautiful privacy.
Located in a peaceful area near many services such as the commuter train/bus, various shops, restaurants and near schools (elementary-high school).
Close to Gilles-Plante park including several infrastructures (swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field, baseball field, outdoor refrigerated rink and many others).
Some additional information:
- Double-width paved parking lot that can accommodate 4 vehicles
- Balcony with concrete slab
- Centralized heating/air conditioning system (heat pump-furnace)
- Dual-energy heating (electricity-oil)
Some renovations have been made over the years including:
- Replacement of wood and ceramic floors on the ground floor (including the staircase) (2016)
- Replacement of doors, handles, and moldings on the ground floor (2016)
- Partial renovation of the main bathroom (2016)
- Upgrading of the electrical installation (2016)
- Installation of a fence (2020)
- Addition of fixed storage in the basement (2016)
- Asphalt (2014)
-Dishwasher, central vacuum, light fixtures, poles, and curtains.
-Snowplowing services included for the winter season 2020-2021.
- Aluminium Siding
- Soft wood
- Forced air
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool