Superb residential land, unique and without neighbors, bordered by the river for 200 meters, with delineation for riparian strips.
The waterfront area is around 200 meters on the Yamaska River and has a land area of 1.2 acres.
Land with lots of advantages!
- The site is perfect for a private boat slip, gardens, and even more!
- Perfect for construction projects/additions.
- The perfect balance between city and nature.
- Really great land offering lots of possibilities!
- Well located, near everything!
Really well located!
- Shefford is a beautiful area featuring many sporting and ecologically oriented activities.
- Township of Shefford, where the land sits, was founded in 1792 and has a long history of an economy based on farming, camping, and vacationing, sharing a border with the towns Bromont, Granby, and Waterloo.
- The township website proclaims, with a magnificent mountain at its heart, the municipality of the Canton of Shefford constitutes a unique living environment for current and future generations.
- More and more people are discovering the pleasure of living in this place where fulfillment and growth are in harmony with nature and the environment.
- Rich in a unique heritage, the Municipality does everything in its power to allow you to discover this jewel of Haute-Yamaska.
- Near everything! The property is five kilometers from Yamaska National Park, fifteen kilometers from the renowned Mt. Bromont Ski Resort, and equally short distances from Granby's shopping, restaurants, and the regional zoological park. Granby and Shefford also boast extensive bicycle trails, with canoeing and kayaking as favored sports on the Yamaska.
- The Granby-Shefford-Waterloo area is growing with recently built grade schools and a new secondary school in development.
- It is an hour west of the Université de Sherbrooke, which touts Canada's largest French-language medical training school and IBM's quantum computing facility in Quebec.
And even more!
- The property itself (the land and the house that located there) the current structure allow the transfer of acquired rights to the land and property until the plans for the future construction that would be put in place.
- The existing/habitable house is located on the land, although the value of the sale of the property is really all about the land (ranch style house prefab of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a full basement and garden entrance.)
For more information, contact us!
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- Beach front
- Beach access
- septic tank
- artesian well
- stream / river
- building lot
- partially wooded
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health Center (spa / massage)
Near Educational Services:
- Day nursery
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf resort
- Sportif center
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Cycling path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park