Breathtaking scenic view of the whole Richelieu Valley from November through May. In the evening, this landscape translates into an impressive show of lights of the cities in the valley, a delight for your eyes.
In the summertime, this scenic view switches to an unparalleled intimacy, the abundant foliage of the mature trees of the backyard, with no neighbors facing our backyard, thus offering the beauty of the nature and contributing to this feeling of peace in an atmosphere of tranquility nothing can match, thanks to 4 terraces in the back of the residence: fround floor level, master bedroom level, family room level, and backyard level.
Located on Sommet-Trinité - one of the nicest neighbourhood of Saint-Bruno -, this high quality residence was built according to the drawings designed by a renowned architectural. The quality of the construction can be seen everywhere and in every detail. Slate, hardwood and ceramic floors, solid maple interior doors - each maple door weighs nearly 100 lbs -, o'Gee solid wood moldings, maple stairs; 9-feet ceilings on the ground floor as well as on the lower level, which incidentally is not a basement but rather a garden level, with its full height windows and patio door giving access to the two lower level terraces of the property.
The Mont Saint-Bruno provincial park and its many trails are accessible within walking distance of the residence.
In the living room, an imposing Renaissance Rumsford wood fireplace; one of its characteristics is a hearth designed for a high flame reminiscent of the hearths of the fireplaces we can see in old castles of France.
On the ground level, the family room features another wood fireplace. This level of the property is not a basement since the floor is above ground on that level, providing you with a remarkable intimacy since your guests can have their own living room, a bathroom with glass shower, and their bedroom, far from yours located two floors higher. Two terraces are accessible from the ground level.
The three patio doors (one on each level) are dressed in elegant wood and PVC shutters, as are many other windows in the residence.
Very comfortable in all seasons, thanks to its central heating and air conditioning system with electric furnace and heat pump.
The double size garage sits on a structural concrete slab therefore there is a workshop (which is ABOVE ground, NOT a basement) under the garage, with a direct door access to the backyard.
A professional signature landscaping created by a company recognized for being one of the finest in the industry, highlighted with professional mood lighting and always showing at its best thanks to an automatic watering system.
NOTE: In the event a buyer wishes to acquire the property fully furnished, this option is available and the value of the house furniture would be the object of a separate amount to be calculated.
IMPROVEMENTS MADE SINCE 2016 (with invoices):
- Roof shingle redone anew - 2016.
- Seamless gutters (T-Rex no maintenance) - 2016.
- The property's three storeys and the garage all repainted - 2016.
- Brand new heat pump - 2017.
- Additional cellulose insulation in the attic - 2016.
- All heating/air ducts of the property have been vacuum cleaned in 2016.
- The living room wood fireplace has been replaced in 2016 (the fireplace AND the chimney).
- Several plumbing works - 2016 (the 2 bathrooms, the washroom, exterior water valves).
- Therapeutic bathtub motor replaced in 2016.
- Mood lighting - 25 DEL spots installed on the ceiling of (7) rooms of the house in 2016.
- Smart heating cable installed in the drain tube from the manhole in the driveway and down to the back of the backyard - 2016. We turn it on occasionally and only when it rains in the winter and that iced rain packs the manhole - that was a such a clever idea of ours!
- Sink waste disposal replaced in 2016.
- Brand new wine cellar in the kitchen 2016.
- Water heater replaced in 2016.
- New central vacuum cleaner installed in 2016.
- New alarm system installed in 2016 (with remote activation/deactivation capability), water leak detectors/alarm.
- Remote access to the property, (door lock/unlock, video camera and audio (Nest doorbell) which allows you to remotely see and to talk to whomever is waiting on your doorstep - installed in 2018.
- Some window thermo glasses were replaced in 2016.
- Complete renovation of the main floor washroom in 2016.
- Complete renovation of the ground floor washroom, with a wide glass shower - 2017.
- 9-foot wall white windowed bookcase installed in the family room in 2016.
- Louvered shutters (wood in the master bedroom, and PVC in all other rooms where installed) installed in 2016 and 2017.
- Tempered glass ramps installed on the ground terrace in 2016.
- Black aluminium handrails installed on each side of the house for a safe access to the backyard - 2018.
- Professional landscaping created by the renowned company Michel Martel Paysagistes inc. in 2017.
- Exterior mood lighting created by the same company in 2017.
- Automatic grass and landscaping watering system installed in 2017.
- Levelling the double driveway paving stone - 2018.
- 2018 main entrance door replacement - superior design, custom-made door with engineered glass and superior stained glass seals (double the price of a regular door with a similar look).
- Addition of a 4th 50-foot long terrace at the backyard level in the back of the house in 2018, built entirely (surface as well as the structuring frames) of cedar wood, protection with Livos ecological wood oil product (500$/gallon), inlay of 16 LED spots directed towards the treetops, delimiting the new terrace and installation of tempered glass ramps.
- Double-diamond gritting/resurfacing of the garage concrete slab to completely expose it, repairing cracks and textured overlays made of epoxy, granite-colored vinyl chips, and poly-aspartic for garage floor protection and waterproofing - 2019.
- Many other construction / renovation / carpentry work done in 2016 and 2017.
Property absolutely impeccable and turnkey; the big investments that had to be made were all made in the past three years.
- KITCHEN: refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher, wine cellar, microwave.
- ALL ROOMS: blinds of all windows and door-windows.
- FAMILY ROOM ON THE BACKYARD GROUND LEVEL: 9-foot long white windowed bookcase.
- SITTING ROOM (piano room): ceiling light imported from Spain.
- LAUNDRY ROOM: washer and dryer.
- ALL ROOMS: furniture and owner's personal items.
- EXTERIOR: artwork items.
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Forced air
- Heated floor
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Waste-disposal unit
- Gas range
- Central vacuum
- Cedar wardrobe
- B/I Microwave
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Step-up bath
- Therapeutic bath
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Paving stone
- Near park
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Mountain geography
- Watering system
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park