2019 corner unit, great location.
This beautiful new two-story home is on a corner lot in a family-friendly neighborhood. From the open-concept kitchen and living space, there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy.
This home is located a few steps from a park, a daycare service (CPE) and a bicycle path. Only five minutes by car from Highway 30 and commuter train (Gare Sainte-Catherine). Bus stop accessible within 5 minutes walking. The Isatis Arena and the new community center of Saint-Constant can also be reached on foot (+/- 10 minutes) or by car in a few minutes.
With comfort in mind some upgrades were done during construction:
- Kitchen remodel increasing it from 10' 8" x 10' 3" to 19' 4" x 10' 3" with quartz countertop and glossy cabinets.
- Waste disposer in the kitchen sink.
- Pull out trash can.
- Larger square ceramic (24" x 24") on the entrance and kitchen floors.
- Increased rear balcony to 8' x 8'.
- Quartz countertop in the powder room and the two bathrooms upstairs.
- Ensuite in the master bedroom.
- Central heating / A/C (thermopump) which can be controlled via a mobile app.
- Dimerized LED lights.
- Air exchanger.
- Vacuum system ducts (without machine).
- Wire for alarm system installed.
- Soft-close on kitchen cabinets and drawers, as well as on all the toilet seats.
- Window blinds and light fixtures included.
- Under warranty (GCR)
*** AGENTS with serious customer otherwise abstain please. ***
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Double sink
- Waste-disposal unit
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- Central air
- Half bath
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Corner lot
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path