***Google translate below
*Google translate below
1507 square feet! Luxury living in Saint-Lambert near all services.
Over $ 90,000 invested since, including common expenses (roof and terraces redone).
Summary of improvements to 339 Victoria between July 2012 and listing and information about the unit and the neighborhood.
1) African cherry wood library paid approximately $ 6,000 in 2013 including installation;
2) Chandelier purchased and installed in 2013, approximately $ 4,000 including difficult installation by electrician at height;
3) Air conditioning in 2014 by the Pepco company: approximately $ 5,000;
4) Lights throughout the condo purchased from various merchants in 2013: Approximately $ 1,000;
5) Special blinds for large doors in 2015: Approximately $ 1,500 including installation;
6) Blinds against the light in rooms purchased from Marché du Store including installation in 2014: $ 400;
7) Share of the roof completely redone in 2013 and Terraces redone in 2016 approximately: $ 55,000;
8) Painting done in 2015 everywhere by professionals: Around $ 3,000;
9) Functional alarm system with motion detector: $ 250;
10) Central vacuum: $ 1,000;
11) Dishwasher purchased from Corbeil household appliances in 2019: About $ 1,000;
12) New water heater installed in 2019: Around $ 800;
13) New carpet installed in 2018 by Tapis Normandy: $ 11,500 including installation;
-Possibility of having all the furniture as inclusions;
-Flexibility for taking possession, depending on the offer;
Total investments: $ 90,450.
Possibility to buy with appliances for an additional $ 750.
Possibility to buy some furniture, but no commitment on our part beforehand.
Visits take place every other Saturday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. with a mask required for everyone over 12 years old.
General information about the neighborhood and the unit.
a) Private indoor garage and space allocated outside, one of the largest, number 2, large enough for a pick-up or large SUV;
b) Outdoor terrace with partial view of Montreal;
c) Complete soundproofing: I never heard the neighbors or even background noises;
d) Unit 75M from the IGA, close to all services on rue Victoria (SAQ, cleaner, Café Passion, Starbucks, Taylors, renowned restaurants (Bidon, Primi Patti), all banks, close to the park of the Voie Maritime and its public swimming pool in summer, dog park, etc .;
e) Unit directly on the most prestigious street in Montérégie;
f) Saint-Lambert = City full of trees, top 5 richest cities in Quebec;
g) Six buses that all go to the Longueuil Metro pass nearby: Route 1,6, 13, 14, 15, 106;
h) VIA Rail and AMT train, pass nearby, passenger bus in Longueuil and bus 55 in the morning for downtown;
i) One-way street with parking almost always free for visitors in front of the condominium;
j) Easy access to the three bridges on the South Shore, in addition to the tunnel, which facilitates access to the island of Montreal, eastern Quebec (highways 20 and 10), the South (Airport from Plattsburgh) and the North Shore (via the A-25);
k) Micro-climate due to the river, almost no snow in winter and in our area, almost no wind: Saint-Lambert has the plant hardiness index 5b or 60, the highest in Quebec, apart from Vancouver, only the Toronto area has this sweetness;
l) Saint-Lambert is a city with little or no passing traffic and there is little mixing with the other surrounding neighborhoods due to the city's geographic configuration (Highway 132 to the south, railway to the north, Bvd. Taschereau to the east)
m) A consultation of Google Maps satellite will confirm that Saint-Lambert is the only place in Montérégie with so many trees, only Westmount, Ville-Mont Royal and Lorraine have so many trees in Greater Montreal.
- Private rooftop terrace
- Central vacuum
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Window coverings
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Soaker bath
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina