1,263 sq. feet of LIGHT, SPACE and COMFORT! Magnificent and contemporary high-end condominium with 2 bedrooms and indoor parking. Ideal for professionals as well as young retirees. On the 3rd and top floor of a 6 unit complex looking on Mont Saint-Bruno and Mont Saint-Hilaire, and not on your neighbor's building! Absolute intimacy and tranquility. LOWER TAXES COMPARED to NEARBY MUNICIPALITIES. Ideally located: 2 minutes from Vallée du Richelieu Golf Club, 10 minutes from Mont Saint-Bruno and Mont Saint-Hilaire, less than 5 minutes from Highways 20 and 30, 15 minutes from the suburban train and about 20 minutes from Montreal and Sainte-Hyacinthe. SUPERIOR SOUNDPROOFING.
Condo fees include: hot water, water taxes, landscaping, snow removal, outside window cleaning, regular cleaning of shared spaces and weekly recycling and garbage bin manipulation for disposal.
1. Abundant fenestration and 9 feet ceilings.
2. Sunbathed large open concept.
3. Living room with gas fireplace and drop-ceiling with integrated light spots.
4. Trendy kitchen with stainless steel range hood, ceramic backsplash and large breakfast counter.
5. Modern bathroom with soaker tub and independent shower.
6. Separated laundry room.
7. Everything for your well-being inside: air conditioning; air exchange system with heat recovery; central vacuum; garbage chute; building entrance door locked automatically, with intercom; interior parking space and large individual storage space in the garage
8. Everything for your well-being outside: sunny terrace with gas outlet for your BBQ; view of Mont St-Bruno and Mont Saint-Hilaire; abundant and well-maintained green spaces; snow removal.
Dishwasher; kitchen range hood, blinds; lights (except dining room). Washer-dryer and other items: to be discussed.
A WONDERFUL TURNKEY, WITH UNPARALLELED COST / BENEFIT RATIO !
A MUST-SEE CONDOMINIUM! Exit 105 from Highway 20.
Visits upon appointment.
Adjacent to the condo and at walking distance, a high-end commercial complex well integrated in its environment with a Caisse Populaire Desjardins, a pharmacy, a dental office and a medical center. Soon to come: trendy coffee shops and restaurants, etc.
- Natural gas
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Step-up bath
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park