Next to Mont-Yamaska, magnificent ancestral home in a unique environment of the most beautiful area of the region (rang de la Montagne).
Very sunny house with exceptional views of mounts St-Grégoire, Rougemont and St-Hilaire.
No neighbors in the back for 1.5 kilometers.
Patio of 16' x 20' offering beautiful sunsets (at the back of the house so very private).
Interior with beautiful woodwork, doors and natural wood flooring.
Very sought-after enchanting site with unique cachet, neighboring two vineyards.
Artesian well offering water of very good quality.
This beautiful house offers 3 bedrooms upstairs and another in the basement.
A double living room with fireplace + dining room on the ground floor and a living room in the basement.
4 season solarium overlooking the valley.
Landscaping with vegetable garden and productive raspberry plantation (lots of flowers).
Very private place at the back with lots of birds.
Heated garage (interior of 11 x 23 feet).
- 10 minutes from Granby and Highway 10.
- 20 min. from Bromont and 25 min. from St-Hyacinthe.
- The village offers daycare, primary school, library, etc.
- High speed internet available via Videotron.
- Roof redone in steel shingles. Guaranteed for 50 years.
- The exterior has been completely repainted.
- Chimney redone.
- New wood furnace with pushed air.
N.B .: The house has electrical heating in every room.
Visits by appointment.
- Forced air
- Wood stove
- Cold room
- Septic tank
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Bath and shower
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
- External facing
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Bicycle path