- Big 3 1/2 brand new on the 10th floor
- Sunny south view of Mount-Royal Mountain at Cité L'Acadie Condominiums, 10150 Place de l'Acadie, # 1007, Montreal (southwest corner of L'Acadie Blvd & Henri-Bourassa Blvd West
- Concrete structure.
- Large modern entrance hall.
- 2 elevators.
- Unique one-of-a-kind apartment with large floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the apartment.
- One closed bedroom with closets.
- Superior soundproofing.
- Windows made of natural anodized aluminum on the outside and white - painted aluminum on the inside (composed of a triple glass).
- Large balcony.
- Standard eight feet high ceilings.
- Electronic thermostats.
- Floors finished in pre-engineered wood.
- Ceramic kitchen and bathroom (with separate shower and bathtub).
- Kitchen with glass mosaic tile (backsplash).
- Storage locker in basement included.
- Inside parking place.
- In front of bus stops (179,171, 180 and all-night routes 365, 380) to and from downtown or underground/subway stations Metro L'Acadie, Metro Côte-Vertu, and Metro Henri-Bourassa.
- Short walk to train station "Du Ruisseau" (15-minute commuter train ride to Downtown Central Station near McGill University). Train station Bois-de-Boulogne 3 minutes away, train station Ahuntsic.
- Dry cleaner, mini-market, pharmacy, and daycare in adjacent a building accessible via an underground passage.
- The 10 minutes walking distance Collge de Bois-de-Boulogne with gym and swimming pool, and 15 minutes walking distance to École Secondaire La Dauversière and a short bus ride to private secondary school College Mont-Saint-Louis.
- Near College Saint-Laurent, College Vanier and College Ahuntsic.
- Across from Park Marcelin-Wilson, baseball/soccer fields, tennis courts and skating arena.
- The 10 minutes away from Gouin Boulevard and riverfront bike path and parks.
- Near Adonis Food Market (L'Acadie& Sauve), Marché Central, Rockland Shopping Center, Galeries.
- Normandie shopping center, Norgate shopping center, Galeries St-Laurent (Bois Franc), Place Vertu shopping center, new YMCA Cartierville, Aréna Marcelin-Wilson, Claude Robillard Olympic Sports Complex, and Jarry Park indoor/outdoor municipal tennis center (St-Laurent & Jarry)
- Shared terrace
- Raised panel cherry
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Low (6 feet or under)
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental