PLEASE NO AGENTS.
Superb penthouse located at Condo Rêve.
1182.95 ft2 (109.9 m2) and a huge balcony of 199 ft2 (18.5 m2) Built in 2012.
- Gorgeous penthouse located at The Triangle, corner unit in a twelve-store concrete building facing Mont-Royal, Saint Joseph's Oratory and the University of Montreal with plenty of natural light.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in the entire living area.
- High-ceilings (11 ft) through the entire apartment.
- Open concept kitchen/dining/living room combination that provides plenty of space for entertaining.
- A fantastic and enormous private balcony with plenty of space for a seating area, a bistro set and a grill, and still extra space to have your own garden.
- Superb soundproofing.
- Spacious kitchen with a central island capable of comfortably sitting three people with a lot of cabinets for storage space.
- Air-conditioner in the living/dining room area and in the master bedroom.
- A full three-piece bathroom with storage space for you and your guests and a closet at the entrance of the unit.
- The two bedrooms also have the mesmerizing panoramic view that you will never get tired to admire when you and your family wake up or go to bed.
- The gigantic master bedroom fits a queen- or king-size bed and a sitting space. Also, it will allow you to have a small office space.
- The master bedroom comes with a walk-in closet and a bright ensuite with a double-sink vanity and a separated shower and bathtub.
- The second bedroom is spacious enough for a queen-size bed, a desk and a bookcase and it comes with a big closet.
- A spacious laundry room with plenty of extra storage space.
- One indoor parking space and a locker for extra storage.
- Top terrace with a heated-salted swimming pool.
- A well-equipped gym also on the top floor facing the terrace with a stunning view.
- Elegant lobby and landscaped back yard with a grill and seating area.
- Condo fees: $450
About the location.
- Just a short walk to Namur station (450 m) and a bus stop a few steps from the building door (Bus 92).
- 25-minute ride from Namur station to downtown and a 20-minute bus ride to the Jean-Talon Market.
- Just a 20-minute car ride to the airport.
- Walking distance access to restaurants, banks, dental offices and grocery stores (Walmart, Epicure) and in the next few months, you will have an IGA right next door. Dollarama is right across the street. 10-minute car ride to the Jewish General Hospital.
- In the near future, you will also have near access to the REM stations (Canora and Ville Mont-Royal) and the Royalmount shopping mall.
- Hair salon or other businesses
- Private rooftop terrace
- Aluminium Siding
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental