- This divided 593 square foot, one bedroom condo is a part of Square Benny. The unit is located on the second floor away from the entrances, facing the interior courtyard thus avoiding noises from the street and activities from the first floor.
- The balcony of this condo provides the joy of outdoor living at your doorstep, BBQ and such, in this nice and quiet setting.
- An interior heated parking space (number 53) is included in this offer.
THE BUILDING - SQUARE BENNY
- Square Benny is a modern low rise condominium complex designed according to high building standard (LEED Silver Certificate), built in 2009. Besides the comfort to live in an eco-friendly building, one of the other benefits is that the HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) expenses are all included in the low condominium fee ($250.62 per month).
- Block B (4100 Av Benny) of Square Benny has 2 elevators.
- Square Benny is strictly residential, no commercial units or offices.
The photos of Square Benny and inside the condo were taken by the owners on February 5, 2020.
LOCATION - homey
Square Benny is situated in the middle block of the three block avenue, Avenue Benny, between the vibrant section of Sherbrooke Street and the newly developed, devoted to health and culture section of Monkland Avenue. The homey feeling of Square Benny is strengthened by its location that is far enough from the noisy and busy railroad, expressway, and shopping centres.
LOCATION - priceless lifestyle
- 5 minute walk to
- Bus stops, one bus to metro stations (Vendome or Villa-Maria).
- Centre sportif de Notre-Dame-de-Grace: swimming lessons, free swim time, exercises facilities.
- Centre culturel de Notre-Dame-de-Grace: family activities, library...
- CLSC: Health and Social Services Center.
- Monkland Community Centre: family activities, community interactive development...
- Supermarket, pharmacy, postal outlet.
- A leisurely walk to
- Monkland Avenue toward Monkland Village or to Sherbrooke Street for many sidewalk cafes, bars, ethnic cuisine restaurants, fast food outlets, bakeries, and specialty shops.
LOCATION - convenient and practical
- Within 8 km: UdeM, McGill, Concordia universities and other institutions.
- Within 2 km: daycare centers, kindergarten, elementary, and high schools...
- A few blocks to gasoline stations and a few minutes drive to Decarie Expressway, highways 20, 720, golf club...
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, hot water tank (purchased, installed in November 2018), windows and door covering, light fixtures, all "as-is and where-is".
- Viewing by appointment for potential buyers with proof of mortgage pre-approval only.
- No agents please.
- Sheet metal
- Forced air
- Window coverings
- Garage door opener
- Residential area