Your search is over! You have found your classic, charming and well maintained 1930's duplex.
Architectural details include large and bright rooms with 9' ceilings, French doors leading into the living room, hardwood floor, and beautiful moldings throughout.
Ground floor and basement are occupied by the owner with 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, and kitchen on the main floor and 1 bedroom in the finished basement (which includes a den, bathroom, laundry room, cold storage room, and cedar closet). Basement area could be converted into a bachelor. Enclosed balcony located in the rear of the building.
Recent renovations include a totally renovated wheelchair accessible bathroom on the main floor (2015) and a new front porch and upper balcony (2015).
The upper duplex has the same layout as the main floor with the addition of a cozy den and laundry room. Presently, heating paid by the owner, tenant pays for electricity and hot water (electric water tank supplied by the owner, replaced in 2015).
Plenty of parking with 2 garages and 3 outdoor parking spaces in the rear of the house.
- 161 at the corner with direct link to either Plamondon (Orange) or Outremont (Blue) metro stations
- 165 one block away with direct link to downtown (Guy metro station Green line)
- 435 Express bus with direct link to downtown and future Exo train station (Mont-Royal)
- 129 direct link to downtown and HEC Edward Montpetit metro station
- Bixi stands nearby
- Close to all amenities and community services. Easy access to Decarie Expressway, Cote de Liesse, and Metropolitan
- Excellent schools of all levels located nearby (3 elementary schools, UdeM, HEC, Collège Stanislas, Collège Brebeuf, CEPSUM).
- Quick access to hospitals and many medical clinics (Jewish General, St. Mary, Sainte-Justine, Institut de Readaption Gingras-Lindsey-de Montreal)
Two parks are only one block away.
1) Martin Luther King Jr. Park (formerly Kent Park)
Many summer activities such as :
- an outdoor swimming pool
- tennis and basketball courts
- soccer field
- track and field
- baseball field
- children's water park & wading pool
Winter activities include:
- 1 skating and 2 hockey rinks
2) Mahatma Gandhi Park with a community garden
Walking distance to recently renovated Plaza Cote-des-Neiges and Wilderton Shopping Centers (under construction)
- Serious buyers only.
- Please bring proof of pre-approved/qualified mortgage. No visit or inspection without an appointment.
- Maximum 2 visitors per appointment. Due to COVID-19, please bring mandatory masks at time of visit.
- Upper duplex visit only after accepted offer (pictures are available at time of visit).
- Certificate of location (2020)
- Sale without legal warranty of quality, at the buyers' risk
- Measurements of the rooms are approximate
- Gravel and asphalt
- Natural gas
- 125 amps
- 200 amps
- Breakers panel
- Laundry room
- Cold room
- Cedar wardrobe
- Ceiling fixtures
- Wooden cabinets
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
- Potential income
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Service: