Beautiful and bright 630 square feet condo in the Griffintown/Le Sud-Ouest area. BASS building. One-bedroom unit with abundant fenestration from floor to ceiling and a balcony facing the Lachine Canal, including indoor parking and a storage locker. Rooftop pool and terrace, gym, and lounge on the last floor with views of downtown. Walking distance to Atwater Market (10 minutes) and the Old Port (15 minutes). Steps to restaurants, microbreweries, bakeries, coffee shops, grocery stores, Costco, pharmacies, and hardware stores. Daycares, elementary school, and universities within walking distance. Public transports, bike paths, highways, and bridges nearby (3 km to Victoria Bridge and 6 km to Champlain Bridge). 2019 construction, quick occupancy possible.
- 5 appliances, including Whirlpool dishwasher, Whirlpool fridge, Frigidaire stove, Bloomberg washer, and Bloomberg dryer
- 3 pendant light fixtures located above the kitchen island; light fixture above the bathroom vanity
- Custom wardrobe storage systems (melamine shelving) in the bedroom and entrance wardrobes by Idée-Range
- Custom-made curtains for the living room (pale grey ripple fold veil) and bedroom (green velvet ripple fold curtains)
- Curtain poles on the ceilings in the living room and bedroom
- Grey outlets and switches throughout the condo
Kitchen 8.6 x 10.0 ft. Thermoplastic cabinets; quartz countertops; ceramic backsplash (4 x 12 metro tiles); 7 ft kitchen island.
Living room/dining room (open concept) 11.0 x 21.4 ft. Note: there is an electrical outlet in the dining room if the buyer wishes to add a light fixture above the dining table.
Bedroom 9.0 x 11.6 ft. Includes one large wardrobe with double poles and one small wardrobe with six shelves.
Bathroom 5.0 x 8.6 ft. White 54 vanity with composite stone countertop; Modern 30x58 tub-shower with a 36 tempered glass panel and 12 x 24 ceramic tile on the 3 walls.
Laundry room 3.0 x 4.3 ft. Staked washer and dryer included.
Balcony 6 x 9 ft. Made of concrete with black aluminum rails and glass inserts. Includes a black outdoor light fixture and a power outlet. Barbecues allowed.
Storage locker 3.5 x 4.0 ft.
- 9 feet concrete ceilings
- Wall-mounted air conditioning (split system)
- Heating: electric baseboards in the living room, bedroom, and bathroom in addition to the split system (A/C and heating)
- Abundant fenestration from floor to ceiling. All windows are fitted with mosquito nets. Curtains included (pale gray veil in the living room and green velvet curtains in the bedroom)
- 4 ¼ inch engineered wood floors in light grey oak in the open concept area and bedroom. 12 x 24 ceramic tile in the bathroom and laundry room. 9 thick concrete floors (very well insulated).
- Recessed lights in the bathroom, kitchen, and entrance (lamps required for the living room and bedroom due to concrete ceilings)
- Recessed lights in the 3 wardrobes
- Cable outputs for wall-mounted TV in the living room and bedroom (television wall mounts included)
- Magnetic chip keys to enter the building and remote controls for the parking garage door
- Superior quality joint insulation (double partitions between the condos each composed of 2 sheets of 5/8" gypsum with 3 ½" of wool)
50 meters from the bike path along the Lachine Canal. Access to the Victoria and Champlain bridges; highways 720, 15, and 10 nearby. Within walking distance of the Bell Center, Concordia University, and ETS. Bassin-à-Bois Park construction adjacent to the building with an outdoor skating rink in 2021. Elementary school construction project on Basin Street 600 meters from the building.
- Lucien L'allier metro station, 15-minute walking distance.
- Lucien L'allier train station, 15-minute walking distance.
- STM buses 35, 36, 57.
Within a radius of 1 km:
Metro grocery store, Adonis, Pharmaprix, Jean-Coutu, SAQ, TD, Scotiabank, BMO, Desjardins, Petro Canada, ALT hotel, Sports Center of Little Burgundy, Winners, Dollarama, Grinder, Makro, Le Richmond, Moretti, Zibo, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, EQ3, Must Société, West Elm.
Please note that we could also sell some of the furniture if interested.
Please contact 514-295-2066
- Shared terrace
- Engineered wood
- Polyester cabinets
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Water view
- Corner lot
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental