COMMERCIAL BUILDING FOR SALE. DETACHED BUILDING ON STREET CORNER.
Very busy street, very nice visibility. Located on a corner, on St-Jacques street. Near Highway 20 and Road 138. Close to many services.
- Large open area in ceramics. 2 enclosed rooms with wooden floor. Shower room.
- Interior space: about 2,500 square feet with ceilings over 12 feet high.
- Exterior, approximately 2,200 square feet (front and rear)
There is few business ideas (TO BE CONFIRMED WITH THE CITY HALL)......
- Residential use(duplex, triplex, 4plex...)
- Mixt-commercial (business offices, artistic activities, personnal or financial services, daycare, medical or veterinary services, printer)
- Retail stores (alimentary, depanneur, equipment, antique shop)
- Vehicles (gaz station or taxi's place)
- Restoration (fast food or concession)
- Recreational services (artistic exhibition gallery, interior sports, social club, bingo)
- Social's services
Renovated front and new gas heating system.
Commercial building with garage door. Electric garage door.
- A space in front of the building allows to park 2 cars.
- About 8 cars can take place at the back.
Alarm system (with monthly fees).
Soil tests 1 and 2 have been done in the past.
The roof must be redone. The initial price was $519,000 and was adjusted to $469,000 for this reason.
Motivated salers. Quickly taking possession.
- Separate Shower
- Cast concrete
- Wooden dunnage
- Gravel and asphalt
- Natural gas
- 200 amps
- External Lighting
- Outside Sign
- Ground Door
- Alarm System
- Architecture of the facade
- External facing
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Near schools
- Close to all services
- Flat geography
- Corner lot