Ideal location for a young family! Spacious recent condo, cottage style, close to elementary school - metro station and Parc Laurier.
Located in the heart of Plateau Mont-Royal. Two bedrooms + a large office (very easy to convert into a 3rd bedroom). Large bathroom with separate shower + a half bath. Large terrace + an intimate courtyard for exclusive use.
Location of choice:
- 100 m away, Resther street (very quiet, cul-de-sac, one-way) leads to the courtyard of Laurier elementary school;
- Laurier metro station, 200 m;
- The magnificent Laurier park, 200 m (with outdoor swimming pool, children's play area, dog park, etc.);
- The Metro St-Hubert supermarket, 100 m away;
- Many shops and services within 1000 m;
- This condo is however in an exceptionally peaceful location, with an intimate courtyard surrounded by greenery.
Features of the condo:
- Building built in 2004-2005;
- Superior soundproofing (concrete slab between floors, no horizontal neighbor);
- Open concept kitchen - dining room - living room, to which is added a large terrace and an intimate courtyard in summer
- Large bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Half bathroom on the ground floor
- Hardwood and ceramic
- Central air conditioning
- Central vaccum
- Large master bedroom
- 5 'x 5' walk-in closet at the entrance
- Laundry room 5' x 6' with storage cabinet
- Additional storage space under the stairs
- Large terrace 18' x 6'
- Intimate courtyard 12 'x 14' for the exclusive use
- Outdoor shed 3 'x 6'
- Easy access to courtyard when there is no snow
- Easily accessible parking spaces in the street, even without a sticker
- Very good management of the co-ownership with a good contingency fund and a self-insurance fund
- The accommodation is currently rented to a professional couple with young children. In the context of COVID-19, please do the 3D virtual tour with the dimension measurement function. I am at your disposal for more information. The on-site visit is only possible with an offer.
- The stay of the tenants in Quebec ends on August 31, 2021. The date of possession of the condo is possible before this date, but the date of occupancy would be after this date.
- Inclusion: appliances (stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer and dishwasher) and owner's furniture.
- Exclusion: furniture of the tenant.
- Melamine cabinets
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services: