Beautiful industrial style appartment, app. 700 sq. ft. in the coveted Montreal Mile-End, St-Lawrence corner Maguire. Textile factory converted in 2010. Semi-opened bedroom. 11' ceilings, concrete floor with epoxy, excellent soundproofing. Lots of sunlight.
- 2nd floor, with elevator
- Stainless steel appliances included, washer & dryer
- Shared rooftop terrace with panoramic view over Mount- Royal
- Locker and bike rack in the basement
Walk score of 98, pedestrian paradise, no need for a car.
- Downtown and Old Montreal direct by bus in a few minutes , University of Montreal direct by bus
- 10 min. walk to Laurier subway station
- 15 min. walk to Mount-Royal park
Apartment currently unoccupied, available for the buyer. Undivided co-ownership, cash-down of 20% of purchase price required, and the lender has to be Caisses Desjardins. Financial capacity confirmation letter required for a visit.
Inclusions : Stainless steel refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. Washer and dryer. Hot water tank 2019. Blinds and lighting fixtures. Portable AC unit.
Exclusions : Furniture and personal items.
Rentals allowed in building
- Shared terrace
- Melamine cabinets
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Public transportation
Near Educational Services:
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental