You live alone, or with your partner, and you would like to live in a condo that DOMINATES OVER MONTREAL for only $350.00 per square foot?
You want to live on the Plateau-Mont-Royal with a view perched directly overlooking the big and beautiful Lafontaine Park? Well, this condo is precisely tailor made for you!
Condo located on the top floors of the prestigious and most imposing building in Quebec, Les Dauphins-sur-le-parc, with absolutely majestic views overlooking the St. Lawrence River and the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, the Downtown buildings, Mont-Royal, Lafontaine Park and amazing sunsets visible all year long!
(Please refer to my personal photo Galery : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y9mLaTEIy8Qdpp1eDzKh4OfysCvNAi93?usp=sharing
For instance, the section sunsets viewed from the balconies: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15aw8_kZw6g6-lxtzTSG2o8UNa7xhv7Ep?usp=sharing
95% RENOVATED / NEW CONDITION ! SUPER CLEAN & 100% FRESHLY REPAINTED !
POSSIBILITY OF IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION! VISITS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Condo located on the 23rd Floor oriented SouthWest with very big and bright rooms illuminated with lots of natural daylight all year long!
Very spacious Master Bedroom without any neighbors, and with an isolated private Balcony!
Unit/Condo perfectly divided for a person living alone or a couple! Over 725 square feet/20.5 cubic meters of inside storage! Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tvYyLaBOF96MmBUT7BwCoyrZ1hSvGzbW?usp=sharing
Heated indoor swimming pool located on the 27th Floor with absolutely breathtaking panoramic daytime and evening views! Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AJIQ077Bx_VixwBN2Q44SLtiVVjWR2tH?usp=sharing
COMMON SPACES AND SERVICES IN THE BUILDING :
- Main entrance of the building with cutting-edge intercom technology
- Very secure Building with security guard located on the front of the main entrance 24h/7 assisted by 100 surveillance cameras located at various strategic locations on all floors.
- Majestic lobby with marble walls & floors and Jordi Bonet's art with luxurious hand-cut crystal chandelier, post office boxes, etc. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GnyyvHef3ARhY1cTyYvyq7Wj_Ou7_8ks?usp=sharing
- Two Superintendents, an Administration Office, and Concierge service 7 days/7. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1N7_6CsiHHjoFpPikNgmPvFStDNJjex8W?usp=sharing
- Possibility to buy or rent a parking space: there are 199 indoor parking spaces located on four underground floors and 15 outdoor parking spaces located in the back of the building.
- Convenience Store and Hairdresser Salon in the Commercial Gallery located on the Ground Floor.
- Large Laundry Rooms located on the 1st and 26th Floors with brand new state of the art smart card system for use of washers and dryers. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14xFchgAmlOAtS4iJuoQb4WnltxjC3YtR?usp=sharing
- Heated indoor pool located on the 27th Floor with men's and women's changing room which both have showers, toilets, a sauna, and a hammam/steam room. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AJIQ077Bx_VixwBN2Q44SLtiVVjWR2tH?usp=sharing
- Fitness/Gym Room on the 28th Floor with spectacular views of the River, Downtown, Mount Royal and Lafontaine Park. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s4QGtezBWxpmKudDFqbQ76sXWOhT6p-6?usp=sharing
- Air-conditioned Reception Room for rent for various celebrations and birthdays, baptisms, intimate wedding, or other special occasions. It is located on the 28th Floor with a glass view of the pool and includes the following services: chairs, tables, toilets, restrooms, kitchen with fridge, microwave oven, etc. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1B8j4j3G2UcR5qQOvxh9Lv1ObXgb2igwo?usp=sharing
-Sun terrace located on the roof of the North Tower and open during the summer season. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lg6jhnGCg67mu4gMhh2QFleZDNSp7q0i?usp=sharing
Walk score: 93% Transit Score : 97% Bikers paradise: 100%
Prestigious Building located in the heart of the very renowned Plateau Mont-Royal Quarter with all the services sought within a radius of less than 1 km!
ACCESSIBLE SERVICES ON FOOT IN THE DISTRICT :
- Lafontaine Park located directly in front of the Building with two magnificent large ponds, a restaurant and a Socio-Cultural Center with various leisure activities, two outdoor theaters, many picnic tables, two baseball fields, 14 tennis courts, one soccer field, two beach volleyball courts, two petanque courts, two children playgrounds, two large paddling pools, one dog park, various fauna with ducks, squirrels, birds, etc. And in the winter, two hockey rinks and one immense skating rink on the South Pond. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1owCKNUEbH6njcueY2YmCbp-2C5QBeq6G?usp=sharing
- Bike paths with several locations for BIXI rental. Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OcTr8N8AAmIX4CVb1l4yFXSqZutEj1--?usp=sharing
- Hospital, Medical Clinics, CLSC, Police and Fire Stations located in close proximity of our building.
- Grocery stores, markets, convenience stores, restaurants, bars, bakeries, delicatessens, fish markets, hardware stores, and various other stores, etc. all located on Gauthier, Mont-Royal, St-Denis, Duluth, and Rachel Streets, all easily accessible on foot!
- Seasonal Street Fairs - beginning of June and end of August - on the streets Mont-Royal and St-Laurent easily accessible on foot! Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y8pHYjoX-hmhsQjoQZS4xHoUHzXdtwwf?usp=sharing
FEATURES OF MY CONDO!
#2310 is a "Corner Unit" on the 23rd Floor, strategically positioned in the North Tower, right in the center of the building, at the junction with the South Tower, providing a viewing angle well above 180 degrees on the balcony of the Master Bedroom. This Condo was originally divided into three small bedrooms with two small bathrooms, a small closed laboratory kitchen, a small dining room, and a small lounge. The #2310 was completely transformed in 1999 to give a more comfortable and luxurious living space to a person living alone or to a couple. Pictures od Condo renovated in 1999: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tvYyLaBOF96MmBUT7BwCoyrZ1hSvGzbW?usp=sharing
For example, by making an open space with the main room at the entrance, the kitchen, the dining room, and the living room have become much larger living spaces enjoying lots of sunlight and an indoor view of the Downtown Buildings and Mount Royal. For its part, the Master Bedroom was enlarged and one of the bedrooms was annexed to serve as an office, or boudoir, reading/painting room, or a possibility of huge California Walk-In Closet, or room for a baby/young child! And the two small original bathrooms were merged into one large tub/shower bathroom.
Finally, for astronomy lovers, the new moon is plainly visible all year long as it progressively appears in the SouthWest sky until reaching a Full Moon rising over the Jacques-Cartier Bridge! Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j_ORSdyIUizNW6J0yDQfEL-MoF4lXUnw?usp=sharing
- Hair salon or other businesses
- Convenience store
- Shared terrace
- Hot water
- Raised panel maple
- Cooktop stove
- Double sink
- Ceiling fixtures
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Step-up bath
- Ceramic Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
- External facing
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina
- Car Rental