OFFER TO PURCHASE ACCEPTED. ALL VISITS ARE SUSPENDED.
Very large industrial loft-style condo with a closed bedroom. Turn-key corner unit with huge windows allowing exceptional light all day long.
The condo is located in the Usine Mont-Royal, a building at the corner of Mont-Royal Avenue and Hôtel-de-Ville Avenue, in the most beautiful part of the Plateau Mont-Royal. It is close to everything: 3 minutes walk from the Mont-Royal subway station, and next to many restaurants, cafés, parks, grocery stores, gyms, yoga, shops, etc. The location is simply unbeatable.
Here are some important features of the condo:
- General: Corner unit, with huge tilt and turn windows overlooking Mount Royal and the emblematic Mount Royal cross. High ceilings (10'), exposed cement beams.
- Kitchen: Beautiful large kitchen with lots of storage, large central island. New granite countertop installed in 2018 at a cost of $5,000 +.
- Bedroom: Very large bedroom with lots of built-in storage, two huge tilt and turn windows, soundproofing by a master acoustician in 2017 ($5,000 +); new industrial lights installed this year ($1,000 +) in addition to new LED spots installed this year.
- Bathroom: Large bathroom with built-in double bath, ceramic shower with "rainforest" showerhead and large double vanity. Also, beautiful laundry room in a separate room with lots of storage.
- Building: Concrete structure, incredible soundproofing; you can't hear the neighbors at all. On the third floor, with elevator.
- Condo: 1045 square feet. Central air conditioning forced air heating in addition to electric baseboard heaters (economical). A smart thermostat in the large room. Large private storage space (locker) in the basement. Storage space for bicycles in the basement.
- Other: Large common roof terrace overlooking Mount Royal and the skyscrapers, completely renovated in 2018, BBQs to come; in several years, we have never crossed path with anyone on the terrace!
- Even more on the location: On the quiet and family-oriented side of Mont-Royal Avenue, peaceful, in the center of the three major parks - Lafontaine, Laurier and Mount Royal, Communauto parking 25 seconds away, etc. Close to everything; you are in the heart of Montreal.
- Recent work: Several works have been carried out by the condominium association in recent years, including: work on the facade, caulking, terrace, roof, etc. Excellent administration, in good financial health.
- Parking: With sticker (vignette) on the street. In several years, we have never had to park more than 20-30 meters from the condo. Lots of parking available - one way to the south. You are lucky - Hôtel-de-Ville Street is one of the widest streets in the Plateau (so no problems during winter).
- Inclusions: Custom blinds, lights (including industrial lights in kitchen and bedroom), other fixtures. Possibility to include refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave and custom library made by an artisan cabinetmaker for $.
Perfect condo for a young couple of professionals with or without young children, retired couple, bachelor, pied à terre, investment, rental, etc. Some of the similar condos in the building have pulled a wall to make a second bedroom but we preferred to keep only one. Electricity charges are approximate.
Come and see, you will not be disappointed. One visit and it will instantly be a favorite!
- Shared terrace
- Forced air
- Central air
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Corner lot
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental