Plateau Mont-Royal ** Secteur Petit Laurier **
Charming turnkey condo in one of Montreal's most sought after neighborhoods. Featuring a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom, the condo retains the warmth and character of classic Plateau living updated for contemporary comforts.
- Private parking space accessible via back alleyway
- Divided co-property amicably managed
- Large, sun-facing rear terrace
- Located on a magnificent tree-lined street
Renovations and improvements:
- Backsplash, double-sink, and Italian quartz countertop added to kitchen in November 2020
- Complete bathroom renovation: new shower, tiling (floor and walls), vanity, sink, and toilet completed in November 2020.
- Hydro Quebec junction and electrical service mast completely modernized. Summer 2020 (rare!)
- Hot water tank replaced in 2013.
- Roof redone in 2012.
- Air conditioner installed in 2016.
Petit Laurier is among Montreal's most beautiful neighborhoods. Nestled on a quiet, family-friendly street, the condo is a stone's throw from Laurier Avenue's many attractions. From famed restaurants like Maison Publique and Tri Express (among the city's best sushi) to bakeries (Le Fromentier) and iconic pastry shops (Rhubarbe), you are never far from something good to eat.
A short walk away is the spectacular Laurier Park which features a public swimming pool, baseball diamond, soccer field, and children's playground.
Additional location features:
- Close to several grocery stores (Metro, Chez Roger, Branche D'Olivier), SAQ, Jean-Coutu, and Rona (all within a 5-minute walk)
- Located within walking distance of several day-cares and elementary schools
- 12-minute walk to Laurier Metro (orange line)
Inclusions: stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer, BBQ, ceiling fan, kitchen island, and lighting fixtures.
** All appliances included without warranty **
Visits by appointment only with mortgage pre-approval.
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Ceiling fixtures
- Soaker bath
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool