Nice 1,384 sq. ft. industrial style condo distributed on two floors with a 12' 7" ceiling and private entrance, 3 minutes walking distance to the Atwater Market in a historic building on the edge of the Lachine Canal.
With an interior common courtyard and just beside the Parc des Corroyeurs. Near all services and shops (see details below).* Wide variety of restaurants. Cycle path and Bixi stations nearby. 10 minutes walking to both Lionel-Groulx and St-Henri metro stations.
- 1 interior parking lot near the unit.
- Private charging point for electrical vehicles with charge controller.
- Original wood beams and ceiling on the ground floor and basement.
- Original stone wall in the basement.
- Ventilation and air conditioning through a forced-air system (apparent galvanized steel conducts).
- Electric baseboard heating.
- Aluminium window frames with double laminated 5mm glasses (all changed between August 2019 and August 2020, 10 years warranty)
- 60 gallons hot water tank (changed in 2015).
- Completely finished basement.
- Alarm system.
- All lighting systems on dimmers (except one).
- One dog or one cat allowed.
- The declaration of co-ownership allows the condos to be used for exercising a liberal profession.
About the building:
- Old Moseley tannery founded in 1859.
- Interior courtyard with fountain accessible to all co-owners.
- Surveillance camera system covering all the building entrances.
- Automatic sprinklers system.
- Smoke detectors system linked to an alarm center.
- Very good soundproofing: adjoining walls made out of double metallic partitions with 6 plasterboards and acoustic insulation. At least 5 inches thick of material have been added to the original floor between each unit (acoustic membranes, styrofoams, poured concrete screed, and plywood).
- Rigorous management of the provident fund to cover the building's long term needs.
- Building administered by a specialized manager.
- Private entrance directly on St-Ambroise St.
- Four large windows on a brick wall.
- One closed and partially soundproof bedroom (Sonopan) with an integrated wardrobe.
- Living room, dining room, kitchen and work desk in open space with 12 feet 7 inches ceiling.
- ***Hardwood floor (freshly sanded and varnished Novembre 2020).
- Black granite on island counter with breakfast bar.
- Extra counters and backsplash in white quartz.
- Steel on island counter front and staircase.
- Full bathroom with a concrete shower base and counter.
- Closed space for pantry and juxtaposed washing/drying machines.
- Entrance wardrobe.
- Large multi-usage utility room (closed and partially soundproof with Sonopan): Can be used as a second bedroom, fitness, workshop, home theater, etc.
- Closed storage under the staircase.
- Washing tank in a small closed space.
- Concrete floor and enlightened stone wall.
- 78 square feet adjacent locker.
- Interior parking near the condo.
- Large cabinet furniture in the bedroom (dismantled).
- Storage cabinet in the bathroom.
- All hanging lighting systems.
- Brick wall lamps.
- Dishwasher (Bosch).
- Refrigerator (Samsung).
- Oven (Kitchen Aid) with ceramic hob, convection oven, and warming drawer. All household appliances are without legal warranties.
- Wood storage structure in the pantry.
- Mosquito nets (stored in the locker).
- Protective wire mesh for the staircase ramp (stored in the locker).
- Charging point for electrical vehicles in the parking area (charge controller included)
- Bedroom wall lamps.
- Knives' holder in the kitchen.
- Pulleys training system in the basement.
- Mounted speakers and structure in the basement.
- Bookshelves in the bedroom.
*Walking time to the following shops & services:
- Atwater Market: 3 min. walking
- Aubut warehouse grocery store: 2 min.
- Super C grocery: 6 min.
- IGA grocery: 7 min
- SAQ: 6 min.
- Jean-Coutu pharmacy: 5 min.
- Brunet pharmacy (Canada Post counter): 5 min.
- Pharmaprix pharmacy: 8 min.
- Hair salon: 4 min.
- Medical clinic and CLSC: 7 min.
- Interior swimming pool: 9 min.
- Exterior swimming pool: 9 min.
- Gym & crossfit: 13 min. each
- Public library: 15 min.
- Bike rental: 4 min.
- Kayaks and boats rental: 7 min.
- Automatic casher (Banque Nationale): 6 min.
- Helios Cooperative Workshops: 5 min.
- Coworking spaces: 4 min.
- Shared terrace
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Ceiling fixtures
- Alarm system
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park